Scott Booth's unsuccessful new age stenny vs old school Jim Jeffer

Safe to say both teams need a win here, us more so IMO.

Despite being poor the last 3 league games we still have a chance to go top again and need to take it provided other results go our way.

Stenny were horrific in the game at EEP and whilst we can't expect them to be as poor again we should still have enough to win comfortably(yea i know). Would be tempted to give williamson a start since he ripped the piss in the home game but tbh from what i've seen /heard i'm not sure millen deserves to be dropped, he's had a decent enough season so far.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safe to say both teams need a win here, us more so IMO.

Despite being poor the last 3 league games we still have a chance to go top again and need to take it provided other results go our way.

Stenny were horrific in the game at EEP and whilst we can't expect them to be as poor again we should still have enough to win comfortably(yea i know). Would be tempted to give williamson a start since he ripped the piss in the home game but tbh from what i've seen /heard i'm not sure millen deserves to be dropped, he's had a decent enough season so far.

You would think so, but here we are.

After yesterday's showing, I'm saying a 2-2 draw. We'll go 2 up and spunk it with Stenny goals coming in the 76th and 88th minutes. Poor subs from Jefferies are expected.

Faissal with the Pars goals.

I'm glad big John Gemmell doesn't play for them anymore. How's he getting on at Albion Rovers anyway if anyone knows? I like a trip to Stenhousemuir, I don't think I've ever seen us lose there but I have seen us robbing them on a couple of occasions. My prediction is 2 - 0 to the Pars. No basis other than the fact I'm a happy clapper.

I'm glad big John Gemmell doesn't play for them anymore. How's he getting on at Albion Rovers anyway if anyone knows? I like a trip to Stenhousemuir, I don't think I've ever seen us lose there but I have seen us robbing them on a couple of occasions. My prediction is 2 - 0 to the Pars. No basis other than the fact I'm a happy clapper.

Stop behaving like everyone on dot net, nobody cares on here.

Scully.

Millen-Buchanan-Urqhurt-Whittle

Williamson-Spence-Geggan-Stirling

Moffat-Faiss

Or alternatively put Faiss at right mid, have either Millen or Williamson at right back and put Forbes in just behind Moffat.

Go crazy JJ xx

I made a promise to myself that I'd never go to another Stenhousemuir -vs- Dunfermline Athletic match after the 4-5 game last season but I think I might make an exception in this instance.

I have no expectations for Saturday, so anything other than a 0-3 defeat would be alright. As long as we have fun and try out best then that's the main thing.

A run of 4 games without a win for any team in this league would be utterly embarrassing, if we fail to win this then I can't disagree with Poet.

This is a must win, not in the sense that the league is over of we don't, but for JJ's sake this is a must win. Otherwise it's ching, ching cheerio for me.

A run of 4 games without a win for any team in this league would be utterly embarrassing, if we fail to win this then I can't disagree with Poet.

Another manager must go game involving Stenhousemuir. Only a few weeks ago it was Booth v McDonald, and we all know how that ended up ...

Without sounding too harsh, Stenny were the worst team I've seen us play all season. Absolutely no ambition and once the Pars scored, it was never going to end in anything other than victory. They should however look to attack more at home but given the feedback I've heard about them, they've been pretty honking under Booth.

I actually think that if we play like we did for the first 60 mins or so v Peterhead then we should be ok as long as we start putting our chances away. Confident of victory.

Cue it being 1-0 for Stenhousemuir.

Archived