Lanark squad for this season?

IMC5000

I'm looking for details of the Lanark squad for our forthcoming programme if anybody can help, thanks in advance.

I will see what I can do. I am hopeful that we may have some new faces tomorrow to bolster the depth of the squad as it is getting thin.

Ryan Cherrie Goalkeeper Formerly of Dunipace U19 John Renwick Defender Formerly of Cumbernauld Paul Hanlon Formerly of Blantyre Vics Alan Murdoch Defender Formerly of Ayr United Ryan Docherty Midfielder Formerly of St Mary's Amateurs John Henderson Winger Formerly of Jerviston Amateurs Darren O'Donnell Forward Kris Jarvie Forward Formerly of Lesmahagow Scott Falconer Defender Formerly of Shotts Greg Kane Midfield Cameron Lawson Midfield Formerly of Raith Rovers Greg Cherry Winger Chris Queen Formerly of Thorniewood Nicky Millar Winger Formerly of Blackburn United

We are down to the bare bones at present. Hopefully will have a few more by the weekend.

Ryan Cherrie Goalkeeper Formerly of Dunipace U19 John Renwick Defender Formerly of Cumbernauld Paul Hanlon Formerly of Blantyre Vics Alan Murdoch Defender Formerly of Ayr United Ryan Docherty Midfielder Formerly of St Mary's Amateurs John Henderson Winger Formerly of Jerviston Amateurs Darren O'Donnell Forward Kris Jarvie Forward Formerly of Lesmahagow Scott Falconer Defender Formerly of Shotts Greg Kane Midfield Cameron Lawson Midfield Formerly of Raith Rovers Greg Cherry Winger Chris Queen Formerly of Thorniewood Nicky Millar Winger Formerly of Blackburn United

We are down to the bare bones at present. Hopefully will have a few more by the weekend.

Thanks for that, you seem to be doing OK now with your bare bones squad, will be a really hard game for us the way we're playing.

Thanks for that, you seem to be doing OK now with your bare bones squad, will be a really hard game for us the way we're playing.

Been watching us long enough to limit my expectations. One game at a time and all that.

I'm looking for details of the Lanark squad for our forthcoming programme if anybody can help, thanks in advance.

We have taken Thomas Clark on loan from Pollok and also a young lad Russell whom I think is also on Pollk's books but can't see him listed so can't tell you his christian name, although I am checking. Believe he is brother of Johnny and was also at Dundee Utd so someone may be able to tell you.

My expectations are now extending to next week, after today. I heard you had two sent off today?

We have taken Thomas Clark on loan from Pollok and also a young lad Russell whom I think is also on Pollk's books but can't see him listed so can't tell you his christian name, although I am checking. Believe he is brother of Johnny and was also at Dundee Utd so someone may be able to tell you.

My expectations are now extending to next week, after today. I heard you had two sent off today?

Aye, crazy game. 2-0 down against run of play then last man sending off and another for over-protesting just before half-time. Keeper saved the penalty and we came out in the second half and totally dominated with 9 men, getting back to 2-2 and only losing to a wicked deflection 7 minutes from time and a late header after the stuffing had gone out of them.

Archived