kilbirnie ladeside vs Beith juniors

baldy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larky55 just watch that GB mate as he's a bad influence with that drink . ;):)

Enjoy the game H. I'm looking forward to a good game, with loads of goals, decent crowd,& nobody talking about the officials at time up.

Great atmosphere considering the weather,not much between the two teams but best player on the park with the winner.

cant fault that comment, but in the past a late kilbirnie surge has been the undoing of us, pleased to hear the whistle as i was freezing and soaked

Great atmosphere considering the weather,not much between the two teams but best player on the park with the winner.

I thought it was a good game sancho and good to catch up before the game.

Wee joe had a very good game and showed great composure for our goal and our goalie had a few good saves too.

Delighted with the three points in what was a very tough game for us.

Sadly missed the game today due to work but a fantastic 3 points. Waiting on my brother to tell me about the game but one thing I did hear was the weather report .... Still a cracking win and 3 huge points. Well done the mighty!

Good game today

Kilbirnie had plenty of chances but couldn't get ball past Beith keeper.

Beith no 11 took goal well.

Bit puzzled why we took off Borris ,,Barr had a golden chance 1st half but took too long.

Bad result at home but need to keep heads up...tried hard but not our day today.

Adam Strain had 2 top quality saves. I thought Kevin McDonald was outstanding at the heart of the Beith defence.

Beith's no11 who got the winner lit up a dull afternoon.

Decent game though, not much between the teams, Kilbirnie created a few good chances. But the visitors were worthy winners.

Both sets of fans were in good voice & contributed to the occasion.

Ref did ok, but allowed too many long stoppages, held the match up for over a minute to allow Beith's no3 to swap left Nikes with somebody on the bench.

Archived