The Trews - Russell Brand

Mr Romanov

Russell brand is a self-obsessed thick c**t. I need people to know this......

He is. Peter Hitchens owned him one night on Newsnight. His arguments for tackling drugs were pathetic and bereft of any merit and the wonder is why people would seek out his opinion. He resorted to petty insults because he's a moron

I can see that he would have people who admire him though.....

xzibit.jpg

letra_26.png.jpg

Lest we forget.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/russell-brand-writes-apology-letter-4554413

Grade A, self obsessed misogynistic cnut.

xzibit.jpg

not-giant-enough-letter-b.jpg

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't disagree with everything he says but I do question his motives. If he truly wanted to change things why didn't he make his book downloadable for free. As he says, he's minted already. Where are the proceeds of his book going?

The proceeds are going to build juice bars which will give employment to homeless people, addicts and mentally ill folk.

His political views don't actually seem that bad and fair play to him for using his platform to get them across. But I can honestly say I'm not a fan.

A typical celebrity of this era. Famous for absolutely f**k all. Coz he can't act he can't sing and his stand up is shite as well.

His political views don't actually seem that bad and fair play to him for using his platform to get them across. But I can honestly say I'm not a fan.

A typical celebrity of this era. Famous for absolutely f**k all. Coz he can't act he can't sing and his stand up is shite as well.

:lol:

His stand up appeals to some including me. Nothing like the typical celebrity really.

It's funny when he gets the wealthy criticism thrown at him.

Not only does he acknowledge he's incredibly fortunate, he has been lower than possibly anyone who uses that lazy criticism with his background of drug addiction and all that comes with it such as being on the dole, trouble with the police etc.

He's been as low as you can get and he's experienced fame and fortune. It is the measure of the man that after both these experiences, he is back fighting for those who society has failed.

Most of those who dismiss him due to his money will go and vote for a millionaire, silver-spooned, privately educated goon who has no idea what the common man wants or needs, to lead the country in a years time without batting an eyelid. :lol:

But aye Russell Brand has done well for himself using his talents so we have to scoff at everything he says.

His stand up appeals to some including me. Nothing like the typical celebrity really.

his tv programme ponderland was fucking glorious too. Anybody see the trews when two students won a day with him at auction? Thick as shit and clearly just wanted their hole.

Russell Brand tends to divide opinion straight down the line - basically I get the impression he is Marmite with the general public. Perasonally I can take him of leave however.

I don't think he is a bad guy and I like the way he approaches life. He does strike me as someone who over uses long words to cover lack of substance in his views though. Not really a criticism as such, but more of an observation really.

I voted yes in the referendum so naturally I liked him in the build up to that.

He is passionate about his views though.

Archived