The Trews - Russell Brand

Mr Romanov

This is the first thing I check out when I get home from work every day, anyone else like me?

Say what you want about Brand, but it really is fucking excellent stuff. Presents his points with an excellent mix of humour, facts and intelligence.

If you haven't watch any, check out this one, which I think is his best so far.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can say what you like about him, but A) he has the nawbags I know utterly seething, and B) he's felt Katy Petty's glorious chebs on numerous occasions.

His political views divide opinion (I personally agree with him, his interview with Evan Davis was shocking but the one with Paxman was masterful) but you can't argue with the seethe/chebs.

You can say what you like about him, but A) he has the nawbags I know utterly seething, and B) he's felt Katy Petty's glorious chebs on numerous occasions.

His political views divide opinion (I personally agree with him, his interview with Evan Davis was shocking but the one with Paxman was masterful) but you can't argue with the seethe/chebs.

What did you think was shocking about his Evan Davis interview?

It wasn't as good as the Paxman one, but that is exclusively the fault of the pathetic Evan Davis!

Russell brand is a self-obsessed thick c**t. I need people to know this......

Aye he's pretty stupid all right. :1eye

What did you think was shocking about his Evan Davis interview?

It wasn't as good as the Paxman one, but that is exclusively the fault of the pathetic Evan Davis!

Basically every interview I've seen with Russell Brand on politics results in the interviewer being pretty rude to him. The one with Evan Davis was the only time I've seen Brand be extremely rude to the presenter rather than the other way round.

I think the fact that Russell Brand is used to folk trying to shout over him and Evan Davis is such a wet blanket meant he wasn't prepared for that kind of interview. He constantly shouted over him, had extremely disrespectful body language and at one point even sarcastically clapped in his face and told him to up his game. I'm not saying Evan Davis deserves huge respect but Russell Brand treated Davis how interviewers try to treat him and it was uncomfortable viewing I thought.

Anyway I'm a big fan of Russell Brand, I just thought it wasn't his proudest moment.

Yes Jonathan Ross said that, Brand was just being a stupid immature p***k as always, Ross was a higher thought of celebrity and deserved to get hammered, Brand was always controversial and alternative and probably not paid as well as Ross was.

I like the trews, always hated Brand but think he speaks some sense and can be occasionally funny

He is. Peter Hitchens owned him one night on Newsnight. His arguments for tackling drugs were pathetic and bereft of any merit and the wonder is why people would seek out his opinion. He resorted to petty insults because he's a moron

I can see that he would have people who admire him though.....

I like how he fights the good fight from expensive hotel rooms, the back of chaffeur driven limos or plush penthouses...

I agree with some of his stuff, disagree with some of it too. The trews is worth a watch but like the taxi driver chunkymark I couldn't watch everyday.

I see the msm brought out the big guns and likened his oratory style to that of Phil Daniels in Parklife. That'll really piss him off.

Some chebs on the Perry lady, dead heat in a zeppelin race V

Basically every interview I've seen with Russell Brand on politics results in the interviewer being pretty rude to him. The one with Evan Davis was the only time I've seen Brand be extremely rude to the presenter rather than the other way round.

I think the fact that Russell Brand is used to folk trying to shout over him and Evan Davis is such a wet blanket meant he wasn't prepared for that kind of interview. He constantly shouted over him, had extremely disrespectful body language and at one point even sarcastically clapped in his face and told him to up his game. I'm not saying Evan Davis deserves huge respect but Russell Brand treated Davis how interviewers try to treat him and it was uncomfortable viewing I thought.

Anyway I'm a big fan of Russell Brand, I just thought it wasn't his proudest moment.

Very much this. I've never been a fan of his but since becoming more politically outspoken he has been talking some sense. I found the Evan Davis interview uncomfortable too although I agreed with everything Brand was trying to say.

He is. Peter Hitchens owned him one night on Newsnight. His arguments for tackling drugs were pathetic and bereft of any merit and the wonder is why people would seek out his opinion. He resorted to petty insults because he's a moron

I can see that he would have people who admire him though.....

vvvvvvvv

He is a great lad. Bit of a dick sometimes but more often than not on the right side of the line.

Not only that but when you see what wanks dont like him it just confirms that he is a top boy.

One of the good guys, imho.

Top bloke.

Archived