UKIP

Im_Rodger

So this woman makes a mistake and as a result feminism should be trashed and ridiculed?

You make a tit of yourself every day on here and yet we don't say anything still have to put up with you.

Not feminism. It's Charlie Webster. She's an attention seeker. "I made a mistake" is fine when it's of a matter of little consequence but in this context, she's a joke and like you a bad one.

That "tit" thing, that's you although SSI is a bigger one tbf.

Edited by Clarkston5

Nice to see you venting your leftie extreme views Rico. Did you catch the SPOTY awards? Charlie Webster gave a one woman standing ovation to the women's rugby team. Tremendous stuff eh? We need to pretend to enjoy watching these sports and indulging people who have no idea what they're doing because otherwise we'll be like Nazi Germany in no time. :rolleyes:

As for UKIP, they're a joke of a party but the issues they raise are shared by many people so we need to ignore them all in the interests of equality

Gay weather? 'Chinkies'? Immigrant traffic jams? Bongo-bongo land?

Seriously, who do you know who talks about these 'issues'? :1eye :1eye :1eye

Daily Mash btw! :lol:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/easier-to-just-assume-someone-from-ukip-has-said-something-offensive-this-week-2014121593818

BRITONS should save time reading news articles by assuming a UKIP politician has recently made some offensive remarks, it has been claimed.

Edited by AnCrùbag

I think UKIP are a joke of a party but the majority of people do want some controls placed on immigration. In the US, they don't talk about "NET" immigration. It's absolutely ridiculous that we can't decide on our own governance and is another example of Germany running Europe (dictating terms on debt and immigration etc). I said that economic and political control of Europe including the Eastern European countries has been Germany's aim since 1917 and it's continued apace. Only now they do it in a peaceful way, making the odd threat of expulsion if anyone disagrees with them.

I think UKIP are a joke of a party but the majority of people do want some controls placed on immigration. In the US, they don't talk about "NET" immigration. It's absolutely ridiculous that we can't decide on our own governance and is another example of Germany running Europe (dictating terms on debt and immigration etc). I said that economic and political control of Europe including the Eastern European countries has been Germany's aim since 1917 and it's continued apace. Only now they do it in a peaceful way, making the odd threat of expulsion if anyone disagrees with them.

You're sounding like a Nat.

What immigration? All we have are Daily Mail Little Englanders and NIMBYs who don't what their immigrants affected. Even Farage's wife and kids are immigrant/ half-immigrant. Probably most of us here have at least one parent, grand-parent, wife, partner, spouse whatever who is an 'immigrant'. It's nonsense to try to 'stop' this and the 'threat' of the 'outsider' is one that has been played time and time again by those in power to cover up their own failures.

As to Germany, bollox.

You're sounding like a Nat.

What immigration? All we have are Daily Mail Little Englanders and NIMBYs who don't what their immigrants affected. Even Farage's wife and kids are immigrant/ half-immigrant. Probably most of us here have at least one parent, grand-parent, wife, partner, spouse whatever who is an 'immigrant'. It's nonsense to try to 'stop' this and the 'threat' of the 'outsider' is one that has been played time and time again by those in power to cover up their own failures.

As to Germany, bollox.

No I'm not actually because Salmond wanted to join the EU.

Immigration in terms of open borders without any controls that we set up. For example we have a skills shortage we should be able to enable people with those skills to come in and as for context and history in this debate, these are obviated by all liberals. We now have a generous benefits system which can be taken advantage of as well as health care which can also be taken advantage of. I think anyone who comes here is right to take advantage of these and I treat them with the same respect i treat everyone with when i come across them.

It's the inept politicians I take issue with. They are indeed failures.

As for Germany, did you know that they recruited Bolsheviks in 1917 and indeed one famous one to instigate a revolution? Also Merkel warned Russia about Ukrainian intervention which I'm surprised at because they played their hand. normally they let the US and the UK use the "warning" rhetoric. Germany have always wanted to control Europe and they are doing a good job

Yes, the UK could never be accused of seeking to control and dominate other nations. Maybe your a bit miffed that successive British governments have made a mess of our economy while the Germans seemed to have handled things better. But hey, rather than try to improve lets jus blame everyone else. :rolleyes:

No I'm not actually because Salmond wanted to join the EU.

Immigration in terms of open borders without any controls that we set up. For example we have a skills shortage we should be able to enable people with those skills to come in and as for context and history in this debate, these are obviated by all liberals. We now have a generous benefits system which can be taken advantage of as well as health care which can also be taken advantage of. I think anyone who comes here is right to take advantage of these and I treat them with the same respect i treat everyone with when i come across them.

It's the inept politicians I take issue with. They are indeed failures.

As for Germany, did you know that they recruited Bolsheviks in 1917 and indeed one famous one to instigate a revolution? Also Merkel warned Russia about Ukrainian intervention which I'm surprised at because they played their hand. normally they let the US and the UK use the "warning" rhetoric. Germany have always wanted to control Europe and they are doing a good job

Aye, but vote no for NO BORDERS?

As to Deutschland... it's a federation of states, some of whom have warred with each other in the past. Much of the old 'Germany' no longer exists - Prag, Konigsberg, Danzig, Reichenberg, Breslau and more. As to European or world domination, i'd say that England beat Germany to this. I also say 'England' as their lust for Emprire predates the Union.

Fcuk Ukip.

I suppose the answer is No because you haven't presented a counter argument which explains German intervention in Europe

I think that the good job Germany is doing is trying to develop its own economy whilst trying to sustain some euro-zone economies which have issues. I admire German's approach. They clearly have problems but are stalwarts whereas The UK are being right fannies.

The problem with people like you is that you base the future on the past. No wonder right-wing politics are so far outdated. The politics aim to change nothing, despite past failures. It's like repeating the same mistakes over and over again (to stay true to the past) and expecting different results.

You're given him far more credit than he's due.

His history is warped as f**k - and in many cases completely fabricated.

Right wing policies will always be relevant - they just shift the goal-posts. Left wing folk argue and campaign for a more progressive society and eventually society catches up. At that point those on the right, who opposed the changes originally, adapt and pretend that they supported them all along (democracy for men, democracy for women, the welfare state, gay rights). Every step forward has to be fought tooth and nail as those who hold the power and influence refuse to budge.

The difference with WM now is that there is no left wing alternative. The undemocratic nature if the system has led to a homogenised politics - what has become known as the neoliberal consensus.

UKIP garner support because in many respects they are outsiders (even although they're not). You don't have to scratch too far beneath the surface to see through their anti-establishment claims.