Brechin v Stirling

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would appear another unconvincing win.

There are some terrible teams about in this league if we can win whilst being barely average ourselves.

Moves a foot in January would bolster the squad however Mck record in the transfer market aint the best.

I'm reasonably happy with the squad we've got at the moment. Still a bit unsure about central defence (becoming increasingly clear that Darren McCormack isn't a centre half) and could do with a third striker (Riordan?). Jamie Masson has been hugely impressive and gives us something going forward from central midfield, something we've lacked for years as we've generally had two defence minded players in the central e.g. Molloy and Fusco. We've also got Trouten and Tapping to come back from injury.

A win against Forfar on Saturday will put us within a point of them. Given the start they've had to the season you can't really grumble with that.

Weir was shit yesterday he scored I'm not talking about goals he has been all round one of our worst players this season or else I could say stuff about sandy Darren smith and Steven Doris for me they have been our only good players this season and maybe even Robertson after two brilliant performances against hurlford and Brechin but it looks like only the goals count

See the new gaffer is doing well . Lololololol

he only met the team a week a go he needs time your manager was probably one of the worst mangers in the championship last season as he didn't get much time you's are well better this season he should at least get another year in charge before you can say that

totally agree mate midfield a lot more solid when wier plays. with regard to sandy all energy not much creativity,still young and time to learn the game.the main change the new manager has made in my opinion is to make doris the main striker with smith playing behind him.was at the game last night and thought we were very unlucky to come away with nothing.was also told today buy a customer in perth today that davidson and wright were watching doris apparently as i was told wright wanted to get him at st johnstone but lomas didnt.still think the defence has to be sorted though maybe another big centre half to play and help big webby with juniour in front of them.

I'm reasonably happy with the squad we've got at the moment. Still a bit unsure about central defence (becoming increasingly clear that Darren McCormack isn't a centre half) and could do with a third striker (Riordan?). Jamie Masson has been hugely impressive and gives us something going forward from central midfield, something we've lacked for years as we've generally had two defence minded players in the central e.g. Molloy and Fusco. We've also got Trouten and Tapping to come back from injury.

A win against Forfar on Saturday will put us within a point of them. Given the start they've had to the season you can't really grumble with that.

I agree get Riordon signed up and give him a chance , Jackos good but if your a defender playing against him you ve done your job afore games kicked off as he ain t gonna score (now c mon Andy prove me wrong on Sat and I'll be happiest man in Brechin ) I like Paul Maclean but big Gerrys been better of late as well seems competition for places at backs working! One big worry is lack of regular faces at games we ve nvr had biggest support granted, but I feel club could be doin a wee bit more, Boys Clubs Don t get free season tickets now ! Which may have enticed parents to take their kids which helps a wee bit ! I know it's a concern at other smaller clubs as well ....

School children all get free season tickets, all they have to do it apply!

Stating the facts won't stop BRECHIN4791 have an anti Brechin rant you know. Says he's happy if Andy Jackson scores on Saturday, but what happens if he doesn't? Yet another rant no doubt bemoaning him. Fine, as a striker he should be scoring but if every striker scored every week then I would doubt they'd be playing at this level for very long. Guys like BRECHIN4791 are idiots who like to rant on the internet and that's about it. Some old boy standing at the shed end on Tuesday was shouting abuse towards Ray when he took off Thomson and put Paul on. Looking at the change, Brechin were down to 10 men defending a lead so take off a striker to replace with a defender. Thirty six minutes of defending to be done and he's shouting for leaving Thomson on and taking Cameron off. What happens a few minutes later? Paul scores and that old duffer is celebrating as well! :rolleyes:

I agree get Riordon signed up and give him a chance , Jackos good but if your a defender playing against him you ve done your job afore games kicked off as he ain t gonna score (now c mon Andy prove me wrong on Sat and I'll be happiest man in Brechin ) I like Paul Maclean but big Gerrys been better of late as well seems competition for places at backs working! One big worry is lack of regular faces at games we ve nvr had biggest support granted, but I feel club could be doin a wee bit more, Boys Clubs Don t get free season tickets now ! Which may have enticed parents to take their kids which helps a wee bit ! I know it's a concern at other smaller clubs as well ....

Seems to have went all quiet about Riordan.

Archived