Glens new gaffer

Anychance

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about 30 replys and no one about grant and what hes done for the club cant have been easy for him lately with whats been going on and the secretery should be ashamed of himself shouting abuse in front of his mum n dad at the weekend he done his best and a wish him all the best

If the story is more complex than a simple resignation then why did Grant give the press the "sole reason" line

He also thanks "everyone"

“I would like to thank everyone that has been there to help during my time at the club, I really enjoyed being part of Glenrothes Juniors,” he said.

“Recently I lost the motivation and drive for the football and I always said the second I stopped enjoying it should be the second I hand in my resignation.

“It’s for that sole reason I feel it’s best for a new face to come in and take the club forward"

Hes a mod on fife football forum and therse nothing aboot it but if it were Ballingry or lochore there would be about 3 pages whys this?

people are afraid to comment thats why, its becoming the same on here.....if the glens dont like it people are banned or removed,

I know who the new dream team is and its no wullie newbigging but a canny tell you or al be reported........that will probably be me banned noo tho

Hes a mod on fife football forum and therse nothing aboot it but if it were Ballingry or lochore there would be about 3 pages whys this? people are afraid to comment thats why, its becoming the same on here.....if the glens dont like it people are banned or removed, I know who the new dream team is and its no wullie newbigging but a canny tell you or al be reported........that will probably be me banned noo tho

I think he handed in his resignation 4 times, I'll go for a shot in the dark benny Andrew.

Archived