fixtures moan again

Sancho Panza

It is very frustrating. For someone like me who picks and chooses games to go to based on their proximity and merit, I've often decided to go elsewhere before I find out what the junior options are.

Same as you Dukla, I look around and choose.

It's time the incompetents in the regions and at Hampden were cleared out. Looks like they are too old for this modern computerwise world. The clubs themselves are to blame tolerating the things that need fixed just being ignored year after year. Said that supremo Tom Johnstone is on around £50,000 per annum. For what?.

Heard this years AGM was a record as it lasted for half an hour. Get them out.

I suspect the Scottish Junior Cup draw has a lot to do with it this time, I would expect to see fixtures coming out for the 15th pretty quickly after the draw is made. I can't see any other reason for us not to have them by now.

Said by who? You peddle this particular piece of pish far too often

Without having 'pops' at anyone, and keen to avoid any pish accusations, what is the figure?

The figure would be made up of

His role as Secrtetary of the SJFA

Role as main board member of the SFA,

Role as member of the Non-Professional Game Board

The Board is now complemented by two operational boards created to provide greater focus in the affairs of the Professional and Non Professional game.

The main Board consists of seven members: the Office Bearers (Stewart Regan, Chief Executive; Campbell Ogilvie, President; Alan McRae, First Vice-President, and Rod Petrie, Second Vice-President), plus Ralph Topping (SPL), Tom Johnston (Junior FA) and Barrie Jackson, the Scottish FA’s first-ever independent non-executive director.

The Board will focus on matters of corporate strategy and top-line decision-making

Non-Professional Game Board:

Chairman: Alan McRae (Scottish FA)

Members: Donald Beaton (Welfare FA), John Gold (Schools FA), Colin Holden (South of Scotland), Tom Johnston (Junior FA), David Little (Youth FA), Maureen McGonigle (Scottish Women’s Football), Campbell Ogilvie (Scottish FA), Rod Petrie (Scottish FA), Stewart Regan (Scottish FA), Andrew Renwick (East of Scotland), Graham Harkness (Scottish Amateur FA).

I would assume that given the transparency and democratic nature of the junior game the first figure is freely available. The others I am sure are known to SJFA Management Committees.

This is always the case and is called thinking with the head. Fixture man will usually send you away from home if you have a home tie in the scottish to preserve your pitch. So he held off to the draw.

West gets good value from Secretary for amount of work he does through the year and the disturbances he has to contend with after hours.

This is always the case and is called thinking with the head. Fixture man will usually send you away from home if you have a home tie in the scottish to preserve your pitch. So he held off to the draw. West gets good value from Secretary for amount of work he does through the year and the disturbances he has to contend with after hours.

What he said ^^^^.

What's the point of putting out fixtures without knowing the draw for the Scottish.

What he said ^^^^.

What's the point of putting out fixtures without knowing the draw for the Scottish.

Depends what way you look at it.

If you give Talbot v Medda in league then they draw each other in Scottish week after...it's either hold back junior fitba until we know the draw or shit happens and live with it like what happens in the seniors.

Depends what way you look at it.

If you give Talbot v Medda in league then they draw each other in Scottish week after...it's either hold back junior fitba until we know the draw or shit happens and live with it like what happens in the seniors.

It's more to do with ensuring the pitches are playable at this time of year. Where possible all teams at home in the scottish will have an away game on the saturday before the cup games.

Archived