fixtures moan again

Sancho Panza

It's more to do with ensuring the pitches are playable at this time of year. Where possible all teams at home in the scottish will have an away game on the saturday before the cup games.

Unfortunately we have a home game on the 15th and Scottish 22nd. Our situation is complicated because of ground sharing granted.

This is always the case and is called thinking with the head. Fixture man will usually send you away from home if you have a home tie in the scottish to preserve your pitch. So he held off to the draw. West gets good value from Secretary for amount of work he does through the year and the disturbances he has to contend with after hours.

Pretty obvious this was what was happening - so why not just leave a note in the News section of the website that this is what's happening? Is it so hard for them to do?

It's more to do with ensuring the pitches are playable at this time of year. Where possible all teams at home in the scottish will have an away game on the saturday before the cup games.

Really? We're at home the week before we take on Talbot.

Without having 'pops' at anyone, and keen to avoid any pish accusations, what is the figure?

The figure would be made up of

His role as Secrtetary of the SJFA

Role as main board member of the SFA,

Role as member of the Non-Professional Game Board

As far as this forum is concerned, it'll be the first one that'll be of interest - very few have a pop at TJ for the second 2 :D I'll see if I can dig out where I had the info (AGM notes maybe?) but I'm fairly certain that the Secretary's role won't reach half of the £50,000 suggested

Archived