Kris Dick

Anykindafitbaw

If the boy is a hot head then fair enough and maybe he needs to control himself a bit better but surely the opposing players who deliberately set out to wind him up aren't really any better?

Nobody wants to see anyone being hurt but if you're going out to wind someone up who's got a suspect temperament then maybe just maybe you should expect a backlash .

For the record , the Cambuslang player who was stamped on wasnt winding anyone up , and yer man Dick was angling for a fight from kick off. One of his own team mates was telling him to calm down in the opening minutes of the game.

Totally disagree with you on players 'should expect a backlash'.

The above post from Paddy Cullen is bang on.

Players wind each other up all the time , are you honestly trying to say that players who wind each other up should expect to be stamped on for dishing out verbals?

" yer man dick " ?

Erm he's not a player who plays for the team I support so he can hardly be classed as " yer man dick" .

Don't know any of the details about the guy but was only saying that maybe the guy can be helped if he's got issues with his temperament .

Obviously you can't condone it if he's done players in the past and I wasn't trying to defend it at all but yes in my opinion players shouldn't be at the wind up in games and should just concentrate on playing their own game .

The worst one ever was tommy turner when he came back to play junior with Johnstone burgh after playing senior all his days, his constant winding up of other players was tiresome and a bit sad really .

" yer man dick " ?

Erm he's not a player who plays for the team I support so he can hardly be classed as " yer man dick" .

Don't know any of the details about the guy but was only saying that maybe the guy can be helped if he's got issues with his temperament .

Obviously you can't condone it if he's done players in the past and I wasn't trying to defend it at all but yes in my opinion players shouldn't be at the wind up in games and should just concentrate on playing their own game .

The worst one ever was tommy turner when he came back to play junior with Johnstone burgh after playing senior all his days, his constant winding up of other players was tiresome and a bit sad really .

ffs

Having witnessed him break a Vale of Clyde players leg last season at the time I gave Dick the benefit of the doubt for the tackle, but subsequently find out he has a history of nasty tackles and of injuring opponents and for spitting on them. I personally feel the boy should be taught a real lesson and the more games he gets banned for the safer our game will be. He is an above average player and I wondered why no big team came in for him until I investigated his career. I don't think the boy will ever learn or calm down time for action against him.

Bit strong there Jinkie! Your correct to point out Kris had no part in the incident that led to the injury to the VOC player. Argushenrik is maybe just genuinely mistaken rather than lying. The incident was just a bad accident with no one at fault as both players went in for a full blooded tackle which unfortunately resulted in the VOC lad suffering a nasty break.

Bit strong there Jinkie! Your correct to point out Kris had no part in the incident that led to the injury to the VOC player. Argushenrik is maybe just genuinely mistaken rather than lying. The incident was just a bad accident with no one at fault as both players went in for a full blooded tackle which unfortunately resulted in the VOC lad suffering a nasty break.

well said. Jinkie that's a fucking embarrassing statement saying its div McKay's fault he broke his leg!!! I've watched Div fight back to fitness and he's getting there which is a pleasure to see

Archived