Peterhead Thugs vs Dunfermline

Will Peterhead lose it again?

Will Josh escape alive?

Will Morton and Forfar draw and Pars go top?

Will their be a Twitter meltdown afterwards?

To be continued....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will need a NATO observer - carnage in store. Peterhead warmed up nicely for us with just the six yellows and a red card yesterday.

#shitebag has probably spoiled the fun by being out for this one - unlikely to have recovered from his tonsils op. With Josh out we need Faissal to produce his very best theatrical rolling about to really wind them up.

Probably a good thing if Josh is still recovering from having his tonsils out. If he played in this one, he would likely have suffered worse.

Hopefully we don't allow ourselves to be dragged down to the same level as these vicious fishermen.

We didn't look like scoring before they lost the plot, so it'll be another hard game, they'll be disciplined for this one you'd imagine. McInally is a tool though and will probably be sent to the stand.

Moffat won't score and it'll be a score draw.

Probably depends if they land a good catch or not in the morning. If they do then they may actually decide to play a football match , don't and they'll likely spend the game kicking anything and everything.

From a pars perspective , we have had a slight bounce back by winning comfortably today but the shire are bellow our level and we need to show some proper form in the league. As always anything short of 3 points will be a disappointment, especially if forfar win.

You'd have to say that it is impossible that Peterhead could be more reckless for this game than the last one.

We didn't exactly cut them to pieces when they were down to 8 men.

0-0 and then 500+ 'JJ must go' comments on .net

As always, tough match. We played well today and I wouldn't change the side. By the end you can see some confidence begin to come back, imo, and it'll hopefully keep flowing through their veins this week at training and they can take it into Saturday.

Peterhead have Reece Donaldson suspended, and with Graham Sharp now left the club due to work commitments in Greece, I'm not sure who they'll play at right back. Like today, if we can get Whittle on the ball, taking on his man and getting crosses in from this side, it could be a good avenue for us. Furthermore, I believe Nicky Riley won't be playing next week as his loan spell from Dundee has ran out. If true, that's a massive boost to us, imo, as he's far too good a player for this level and would've caused us numerous problems.

It'll be a hard fought match but I think we'll have enough to win in the end. 2-0 Pars, Moffat and Buchanan the scorers.

My first game since August, and I've just been given the evening off work meaning I can get pished before and after the game for my old man's birthday. Looking forward to it, one of the few league grounds I've never been to in Scotland, and I can't remember the last time I went so long without going to the fitba'. I've been looking forward to this one since the reverse fixture back in the beautiful Kingdom, and all the drama that surrounded the previous match between the sides means that this one should be an adrenaline-fueled thriller.

With all this hype and build-up, I'm saying we will be fucking awful and it'll be a 3-0 home win.

I predict four Pars hospitalised before half time.

The first will be as a result of dislocated knee after tripping over the sideline when taking a throw in.

The second will be eye damage after waving their hand vigorously to indicate to the referee that he should be showing a card and accidently poking themselves in the eye.

The third will be as a result of a par biting their own tongue after raging at a Peterhead player for calling him precious .

The fourth will be a broken foot as a result of bad pass and kicking the ground in frustration.

All four instances will result in a Peterhead player being shown a straight red.

and the Dunfermline fans coming on here after the game raging at their fragile players having to play the thugs. :rolleyes:

I predict four Pars hospitalised before half time.

The first will be as a result of dislocated knee after tripping over the sideline when taking a throw in.

The second will be eye damage after waving their hand vigorously to indicate to the referee that he should be showing a card and accidently poking themselves in the eye.

The third will be as a result of a par biting their own tongue after raging at a Peterhead player for calling him precious .

The fourth will be a broken foot as a result of bad pass and kicking the ground in frustration.

All four instances will result in a Peterhead player being shown a straight red.

and the Dunfermline fans coming on here after the game raging at their fragile players having to play the thugs. :rolleyes:

You aren't seriously suggesting those red cards your hammer-throwing, pathetic excuse of footballers picked up weren't justified?

Archived