Medda Champions elect?

bigtatties

What's up Stewie ? Haven't heard from you since you told me to give it up. Meant to ask .... give what up, exactly?

Nothing constructive to add to the thread? Cat got your tongue? or is it half way doon the GIWLTFs throat?

Don't you have any mothers with prams to abuse a bit more?

Your a fud , willie was at Ashfield and gave him all

His coaching knowledge only for him to back stab him , he's 2 faced and was only a matter of time before managers blank him , Steve was away and that tit was left in charge , no class I wonder if he's tapped any more peasie players

Did you get tapped up?

Actually don't answer that, silly question.

Good to see big tatties has came back a more sensible poster.His stay at the leverndale facility has obviously been of benefit.

Took in the game yesterday and it was just what I was expecting. A right tight game that would be decided by a piece of brilliance or a mistake. Think a draw would of been a fair result. Peasy are a decent young team that have a lot of pace in their wings and broke on medda on several occasions. I have to disagree with you big tatties on a few things. First of all I don't think peasy played medda of the park and felt that Tony Stevenson had a poor game. Thought the boy Girvan was actually a lot more effective for peasy as he can get about the park. Also I spoke to Murch after the game and you were mentioned as I think you are great for the game and he complemented you and said you don't realise how "big a wind up" he actually is until you are the opposition. Very early for medda to start talking about winning the league but they have made a terrific start and look a very solid side. Talbot losing yesterday was a shock but they will be there come the end of the season. Peasy may well be there aswell, big game this week I think will indicate if peasy a genuine title challengers.

Good result for medda. Thought the the was very even. Medda had the better of chances in 1st have and Peasy in the second. To say medda a poor going forward is rediculious. They have scored a lot of goals this season. They weren't at their best going forward yesterday I agree with that but if a team has not played the best they can and still win then that's what makes you a good team. Peasy will do well this season.

Hello, Arden, That would have been our No 6. Tony..... who ran the midfield today. I'm unaware of any cannibalisitic tendencies that he may have.....although the back pockets in his oversized shorts were handy as he had Murch and the rest in them.....

No. I don't carry a horn........I used to play a bugle in the Boys Brigade, though.....

It was you with the horn, probably too embarassed too admit it. I see that you're picking on women again, what a hero you are.

Tatties Ryan Dea's get's to keep your goalie, trophy on the mantelpiece.

Took the absolute piss oot him, teasing him & eventually getting him to dive at his feet, which were way too quick.

BTW you need to cut lot some of the Tatties & you would manage a full peasy bugle reveille, only heard you hit 3 note's before you ran oot o puff.

IMX1

Archived