Who were the cheeky blighters?

Dipple burn

Travelling to Aberdeen in one of the FOUR buses ferrying the Chosen People we overtook a bus hailing from Linlithgow who had players in Maroon trackies who were flicking the V's when we overtook them. There was no sign of brown cords, hipflasks reeming over with Pimms and no cucumber and watercress sandwiches on show. Maybe the Gymkana Young team could answer this question. It was near Perth this happened.

Travelling to Aberdeen in one of the FOUR buses ferrying the Chosen People we overtook a bus hailing from Linlithgow who had players in Maroon trackies who were flicking the V's when we overtook them. There was no sign of brown cords, hipflasks reeming over with Pimms and no cucumber and watercress sandwiches on show. Maybe the Gymkana Young team could answer this question. It was near Perth this happened.

:lol:

Yes sorry about that Dippit old bean but you'd have known if it were a Rose bus as we get the butler to do the V flicking.

haddington is no where near perth.

Correct! but I wasn't conducting a geography test. What I wanted to know was who was the team in the maroon trackies flicking the V's from a bus with Linlithgow emblazoned on the back of it. Maybe I should have asked the butler because the hunting and shooting set are as thick as pigshit!

Correct! but I wasn't conducting a geography test. What I wanted to know was who was the team in the maroon trackies flicking the V's from a bus with Linlithgow emblazoned on the back of it. Maybe I should have asked the butler because the hunting and shooting set are as thick as pigshit!

Aye. Jeeves is your man.

post-26076-14144109988934_thumb.jpg

Archived