Movember 2014

Three weeks in and only one to go.

33ddb0b552e50059a85eddced10d38da-5470510

Those of you who aren't using this thread to air your homo-erotic fantasies or coprophiliac desires, might like to consider making a donation to the P&B 2014 Movember team.

If even that seems too much of an effort, there are two far easier tasks for the gents amongst us to perform by the end of the month:

1. Give lefty and righty a quick fondle and ensure there are no hard lumps. Perhaps you have someone special in your life who could help you with this?

2. Next time you're urinating, check the rate of flow isn't slower than normal. Unless your someone special is in to "water sports", this is probably best done alone.

Hopefully, nothing untoward will be noticed. ;)

Thanks to those who have already donated.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out tonight at a ceilidh and likely to be too hungover to contemplate looking at myself in a mirror tomorrow, and Monday morning will be all about getting the kids ready for school.

So here's my final result photos for this year. The second one gives a better view of the cheeky, retro sideburns I've been growing with my mo.

c57be7476285ed87bc306093312d04dc-54799b1c98753e61d9c601c27133e7edfe6d46d-54799b7

It's still not too late to donate.

Archived