Movember 2014

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... no?

He was the first people i saw doing it, he didn't call it movember but i remember people doing the same thing for a while then it caught on. It was when he was bald as you could possible be and to promote it he had a fake very black moustache to promote it. Then years later it is what it is now.

He was the first people i saw doing it, he didn't call it movember but i remember people doing the same thing for a while then it caught on. It was when he was bald as you could possible be and to promote it he had a fake very black moustache to promote it. Then years later it is what it is now.

It was started well before Hartson joined in. In recent years more and more celebrities are joining in but I believe it was originally started in Australia.

Still - worthy cause, get growing.

It was started well before Hartson joined in. In recent years more and more celebrities are joining in but I believe it was originally started in Australia.

Still - worthy cause, get growing.

I can only handle about 2 weeks max of growing and it becomes very irritating but will give it a go. mine grows evenly all over, i resemble george micheal

First did this in 2008 when it wasn't as well publicised. Got a lot of odd looks and some very awkward questions.

Was going to do it last year until wife revealed she had booked us in for a family photo shoot mid-November.

Signed up for this year and planning on going for the "Trucker".

Archived