Sick Fed Up Of The Talbot

fitbaw101

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as for saying that some of the girls that follow Talbot are that ugly is just showing you up to be totally immature not just a bit

Surely time for some sexist b*****d / jolly japester to start a thread on Hot Female Junior Fans, just like the World Cup Hotties thread in the summer.

Surely time for some sexist b*****d / jolly japester to start a thread on Hot Female Junior Fans, just like the World Cup Hotties thread in the summer.

once they find one, i'm sure they can start the topic

Not half as upset as you are about to be, Virgin Lips.

No use those in the Juniors being jealous - here's Itzdrk in all his glory

http://twtrland.com/profile/itzdrk

"212 penpals" - oh how we envy you! :lol:

Ladies! Itzdrk is up for grabs! Roll up, roll up!

http://badoo.com/en/itzdrk/

He's into "kissing passionately", "singing in the shower" and growing vagina pubes shaped beards.

Oh and Mr Bean. Kind of goes with the territory in that one. :whistle

No wonder he feels he has to come here trolling to get some meaning to his sad wee life.

[PS. to the rest, & hopefully this will put an end to this nonsense occuring here 24/7]

The most ironic part of those coming on here looking to troll "Junior thickos" is how many of them have "career" threads over in the Football Manager section of the forum.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/202201-sir-alex-fergusson-im-better-than-you

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/201665-scotland/

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/180472-the-all-new-itzdrk-fm-career-thread/

Sorry, but that's the sort of thing you do when you're still in secondary school at the latest - to be posting on internet forums about your FM "career" as a grown man is beyond tragic.

Absolute weirdo you are if you think this is acceptable behaviour on a football forum.

Then again, it is the Juniors

Well this thread has attracted some fine characters to the junior section. Makes me wonder what i am missing elsewhere on PnB.

The vast majority of P&B members are good. All you are seeing here is the forum vermin for whom P&B & their online "gang" is their whole sad wee lives. Jamie to his credit has been deleting a number of such trolling threads they've been posting on here recently about "Junior thickos" - as per usual he can expect utterly bugger all help or back up from the admins or owner of P&B to have these clowns kicked off the forum for good, despite those getting up to similar elsewhere in P&B being toed out.

They spend most of the time accusing others of "losing the head", being on the "verge of tears" & so forth, but it's remarkable the number of them who flounce off in hissy fits or get up to highly sinister activities. The very New Dom Dom on here used to post as Dom Dom, the P&B troll's favourite sniveling toadie, until VikingTON (you'll remember him!) was permabanned (later lifted) and DomDom demanded being banned at the time because he couldn't face being on the board anymore without his troll idol - this after denying for two years he wasn't a VT sycophant. Enrico Annoni is only posting here because he's in the huff with me because I said - wait for it - I didn't like the new Dr Who. And yes, he is a grown man, not a daft wee boy.

And finally there's a certain someone that thought they were being clever trolling the MP Anas Sarwar last year via an "anonymous" Twitter account - until they got unmasked online when like Itzdrk here he left such a huge trail of breadcrumbs to himself it was only too easy to identify him merely from typing his online alias into Google - same as I did. Considering some in Scottish Labour are known to settle such matters in the "time honoured" way (ie. sending the boys round), he can consider himself damn lucky.

The irony of them calling anyone else a weirdo is these are the very members that were responsible for those headlines last December in the tabloids when they thought it was a good idea to go to the Mumsnet forum & troll them, organised via a thread in P&B's General Nonsense. A bunch of guys in a football forum who went to a women's forum to troll them - creepy, misogynist and stalkerish doesn't even begin to cover how skin crawling that business was. Yet the powers that be at P&B didn't do what any decent forum would have done - especially under the circumstances - and banned the lot. Meanwhile, a couple of others were permabanned because they "annoyed" one of the admins.

Number of regular Junior posters or any other Non League section posters involved in the Mumsnet business? Nil. Kind of puts matters into perspective, doesn't it?

These clowns' minds are so out of whack it's frightening. What makes it worse is that two of the admins largely encourage it (both passively & actively), probably because they're equally broken men as these specimens & want to feel part of some "lads' gang" to kid themselves their "golden years" of life are not yet over.

Mark my words, sooner rather than later there will be another "Mumsnet" type episode at P&B that will come back to bite Div, & my guess is next time the consequences will be far far worse.

Or rather than the naming & shaming as I did here, some disgruntled Juniors fan will simply take matters a lot further & a lot more direct offboard without any prior warning. You & I both know there is a certain "element" thuggish enough to do just that: something these keyboard warriors of GD boasting of their fantasy nights at the gym ought to bear in mind. Anyone who still thinks the internet is a place where you can be an obnoxious little shit to random strangers without consequences - even on a footie forum - is a sore face (or worse) waiting to happen.

The vast majority of P&B members are good. All you are seeing here is the forum vermin for whom P&B & their online "gang" is their whole sad wee lives. Jamie to his credit has been deleting a number of such trolling threads they've been posting on here recently about "Junior thickos" - as per usual he can expect utterly bugger all help or back up from the admins or owner of P&B to have these clowns kicked off the forum for good, despite those getting up to similar elsewhere in P&B being toed out.

They spend most of the time accusing others of "losing the head", being on the "verge of tears" & so forth, but it's remarkable the number of them who flounce off in hissy fits or get up to highly sinister activities. The very New Dom Dom on here used to post as Dom Dom, the P&B troll's favourite sniveling toadie, until VikingTON (you'll remember him!) was permabanned (later lifted) and DomDom demanded being banned at the time because he couldn't face being on the board anymore without his troll idol - this after denying for two years he wasn't a VT sycophant. Enrico Annoni is only posting here because he's in the huff with me because I said - wait for it - I didn't like the new Dr Who. And yes, he is a grown man, not a daft wee boy.

And finally there's a certain someone that thought they were being clever trolling the MP Anas Sarwar last year via an "anonymous" Twitter account - until they got unmasked online when like Itzdrk here he left such a huge trail of breadcrumbs to himself it was only too easy to identify him merely from typing his online alias into Google - same as I did. Considering some in Scottish Labour are known to settle such matters in the "time honoured" way (ie. sending the boys round), he can consider himself damn lucky.

The irony of them calling anyone else a weirdo is these are the very members that were responsible for those headlines last December in the tabloids when they thought it was a good idea to go to the Mumsnet forum & troll them, organised via a thread in P&B's General Nonsense. A bunch of guys in a football forum who went to a women's forum to troll them - creepy, misogynist and stalkerish doesn't even begin to cover how skin crawling that business was. Yet the powers that be at P&B didn't do what any decent forum would have done - especially under the circumstances - and banned the lot. Meanwhile, a couple of others were permabanned because they "annoyed" one of the admins.

Number of regular Junior posters or any other Non League section posters involved in the Mumsnet business? Nil. Kind of puts matters into perspective, doesn't it?

These clowns' minds are so out of whack it's frightening. What makes it worse is that two of the admins largely encourage it (both passively & actively), probably because they're equally broken men as these specimens & want to feel part of some "lads' gang" to kid themselves their "golden years" of life are not yet over.

Mark my words, sooner rather than later there will be another "Mumsnet" type episode at P&B that will come back to bite Div, & my guess is next time the consequences will be far far worse.

Or rather than the naming & shaming as I did here, some disgruntled Juniors fan will simply take matters a lot further & a lot more direct offboard without any prior warning. You & I both know there is a certain "element" thuggish enough to do just that: something these keyboard warriors of GD boasting of their fantasy nights at the gym ought to bear in mind. Anyone who still thinks the internet is a place where you can be an obnoxious little shit to random strangers without consequences - even on a footie forum - is a sore face (or worse) waiting to happen.

You sound genuinely mentally ill, please seek help. Seriously.

Are implied threats allowed on PnB btw?

Is that one for ur wa*k bank champ?

Archived