Sick Fed Up Of The Talbot

fitbaw101

I'm sick and fed up of the Talbot winning everything and hearing the pish that come out of those idiots mouths! Nicts, Ricts, YINS!! , there must be a team out there who can stop them? Ok people will say the meadow and hurlford..But they get close in the league and never seem to do anything. who else can topple them? there fans are the most arrogant b*****ds av ever came across!! Would u all still support them if they were getting humped every week? a don't think so! I was talking to a Talbot fan recently at the hurlford game and he says most Talbot fans only go to the big games! Its time for a change

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ma da is bigger than your da. :)

Go home you uneducated little boy.

Talbot are the best team in junior football so stop moaning and crying about it and accept it for the time being. It's up to all the others to reach their level. Ardeer certainly won't tho ;)

:-D Now now mr whitletts :-)

I'm sick and fed up of the Talbot winning everything and hearing the pish that come out of those idiots mouths! Nicts, Ricts, YINS!! , there must be a team out there who can stop them? Ok people will say the meadow and hurlford..But they get close in the league and never seem to do anything. who else can topple them? there fans are the most arrogant b*****ds av ever came across!! Would u all still support them if they were getting humped every week? a don't think so! I was talking to a Talbot fan recently at the hurlford game and he says most Talbot fans only go to the big games! Its time for a change

And m8 people think ur an ardeer fan u used the tomato sauce once in ur hotdog! Ur a winton fan

Ma da is bigger than your da. :)

Go home you uneducated little boy.

Talbot are the best team in junior football so stop moaning and crying about it and accept it for the time being. It's up to all the others to reach their level. Ardeer certainly won't tho ;)

I am not an ardeer fan i have been at recent games you pillock

aye it is a richt pain in the erse whin talbit win a'thing. hing is they huv been daein it fur ower 30 years, ye wid hink in thon time anither team wid huv stepped up tae the mork but naecnt his. guid luck tae the talbit, they ur a guiod side, their fans are awright tae, apart fae the auld grannys wae thur walkin sticks that skelp ye if ye score against thum

aye it is a richt pain in the erse whin talbit win a'thing. hing is they huv been daein it fur ower 30 years, ye wid hink in thon time anither team wid huv stepped up tae the mork but naecnt his. guid luck tae the talbit, they ur a guiod side, their fans are awright tae, apart fae the auld grannys wae thur walkin sticks that skelp ye if ye score against thum

And in English please?

Archived