ALLOA VS NEW RANGERS SEMI TIE

Wasps1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having shown the 1-1 draw at the Indorill was no fluke with the same result at Ibrox, the players will genuinely believe they can win this semi. We have two tough games before then (Falkirk and Hibs) but hopefully we will maintain our form and key players will remain fit.

The big games come thick and fast.

Having shown the 1-1 draw at the Indorill was no fluke with the same result at Ibrox, the players will genuinely believe they can win this semi. We have two tough games before then (Falkirk and Hibs) but hopefully we will maintain our form and key players will remain fit.

The big games come thick and fast.

Already this is becoming a disaster in the making, Simmy, Tiffers, Marr, Meggat was limping a bit yesterday, Benedictus went down for a bit and Spence only 80% fit so far. Just our luck eh

Already this is becoming a disaster in the making, Simmy, Tiffers, Marr, Meggat was limping a bit yesterday, Benedictus went down for a bit and Spence only 80% fit so far. Just our luck eh

Keep the faith, brother. They've not let us down in the big games so far.

Keep the faith, brother. They've not let us down in the big games so far.

Just hope the majority of them are back fit, i'd happily lose by any amount of goals to hibs on Saturday just to go out and skelp Rangers on the Wednesday.

Just hope the majority of them are back fit, i'd happily lose by any amount of goals to hibs on Saturday just to go out and skelp Rangers on the Wednesday.

That's fair. As nice as a Scottish Cup run is, neither ourselves nor Hibs will be winning it. Another Challenge Cup would be just sooper :P

Also, it's our duty to prevent a Rangers v Livingston final. Nightmare stuff.

That's fair. As nice as a Scottish Cup run is, neither ourselves nor Hibs will be winning it. Another Challenge Cup would be just sooper :P

Also, it's our duty to prevent a Rangers v Livingston final. Nightmare stuff.

The thoughts of a Drum Beat Mafia vs Union Bears final :thumbsdown:thumbsdown

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of interest in this I see. We've got a bigger game on Saturday at home to Dumbarton anyway, especially having dropped four points to this mob in the league already this season. I'm really just hoping the players can come through this one unscathed. Fully expecting all four sides of the ground to celebrate again if when The Rangers score tomorrow night.

Alloa Athletic 1 - 4 The Rangers. Simmy to score a screamer and also get sent off. (MotM performance I reckon).

Lots of interest in this I see. We've got a bigger game on Saturday at home to Dumbarton anyway, especially having dropped four points to this mob in the league already this season. I'm really just hoping the players can come through this one unscathed. Fully expecting all four sides of the ground to celebrate again if when The Rangers score tomorrow night.

Alloa Athletic 1 - 4 The Rangers. Simmy to score a screamer and also get sent off. (MotM performance I reckon).

Shurely shome mishtake?

Only a bigger game if you assume we're going to lose tomorrow night.

Can't say that I'm in that camp. This team deserves a cup win, and they'll get it if they hit their best form.

'Mon the Wasps :thumsup2

Down to the bare bones for this one 5/6 first team players out . Hard on a club with a small squad like ours .

Meh. So long as Mohsni plays, we'll be fine ;)

Archived