FUT tips

jock001

I figured I'd start a thread and see if there is any interest.

Do you guys plan buying dependant on the predicted TOTW?

Futhead put out their predicted team every week in their news pages .

You can also check the previous teams which can help you judge which players are likely to become TOTW players and try to buy players before their price goes up massively.

This week I'm thinking that one of the Southampton players that beat Sunderland 8-0 is bound to get in the team.

Futhead agrees and they think it's likely to be dusan tadic as they don't think EA will do multiple players from the one team in TOTW this year.

I'm not so sure and think graziano Pelle is in with just as big a shout.

He hasn't featured in a TOTW on FUT but he is currently PoTM according to MoTD (I sounds like the asshat in good morning vietnam who likes polkas).

Only Sergio Aguero and Diego Costa have scored more than him in the league and clearly they get better service.

Right now I'm picking up a few Pelles at 700 coins or under so even if he doesn't make ToTW, I should still be able to turn a profit.

There are two Olympiacos players in the TOTW?

Quick check on last Totw says no but it does say there are 2 dortmund players.

I hadn't realised that before.

I guess futhead is wrong about then assumption of only 1 player from any team being in a totw.

I'm not sure if that increases or decreases the chance of pelle being a better coice than tadic.

No but because the totw version of the player is in packs the normal version isn't. Because supply of that player goes down, theoretically the non in form card will rise in price. Also, some people will want to try him but he unable to afford the IF so demand for the NIF should rise as well

In form players, does anyone know how they work?

I'm wondering if a particularly poor ToTW one week means it's worth not opening any packs that week since any in forms you might get are likely to be lower value ones.

E.g if the Totw is all 75's one week and all 85's the next, should I wait till the second week to open packs in the hope that I get an 85 in form worth shedloads compared to a 75 in form worth much less?

Or does it not matter as 85 cards are so much less common than 75s that the in forms are too and it's just pot luck every time?

Archived