How would you die

if you jumped out of a plane 99percent of the journey would probably be the biggest buzz you will ever experience, just the final 1percent is a bit of a c**t :lol:

I imagine falling 10,000ft knowing your gonna go splat might take the buzz off a little.

Not sure about the best but the worst last few seconds must be experienced by farmers who fall into those grain silos. f**k that.

That happened to an Irish backpacker not far away from me when i was in outback Queensland. Can think of better ways to go! I would say the worst way to go would be to be buried in a coffin but have enough of an air supply so you starve to death. Either that or being trapped in an underground cave while it slowly fills up with water.

That happened to an Irish backpacker not far away from me when i was in outback Queensland. Can think of better ways to go! I would say the worst way to go would be to be buried in a coffin but have enough of an air supply so you starve to death. Either that or being trapped in an underground cave while it slowly fills up with water.

if i get buried , I want a phone there just incase, knowing my luck I will have nae fucking signal :lol:

if i get buried , I want a phone there just incase, knowing my luck I will have nae fucking signal :lol:

Or it'll run out of battery just as you're making a call to get you out. Just hope it doesn't end up like buried and they end up exhuming the wrong grave

I like the way the US Occupation Health folk even have a proper illustration for it:

OSHA_grain_entrapment_illustration.jpg

I have held my breath underwater for quite a long time and i can't say its ever appealed to me to die that way

I can only imagine that it would be worse unless you're actually letting your lungs fill up with water before coughing it up back into the pool once you surface.

• 4 years later...