dundee.....start them young

greyman

En route back home yesterday we met my folks in Dundee for lunch. Being early we took the wee man to soft play. When jnr and the Mrs were playing I was sitting there when this kid (must have been 2 1/2) came over to me and started talking. Normally this would be greeted with a 'very good wee man, wheres your mummy' but I couldnt understand a word he said. The only bits I could pick out were 'tattoos' and 'money'. Basically this kid wanted me to pony up some cash to buy him some tatoos. Then started tapping my pocket to see if there was money in it. Eventually told him in child friendly tae get tae. Saw him 5 mins later doing the same to another bloke for tattoo money.

Is it normal in Dundee for young kids to be begging for money to get tattoos?

There was also a guy in the street trying to sell Big Issues. Not content with asking folk if they wanted to buy one he'd chase folk down the street.

It was such a shock to such a fine edinburgh gentleman. Dundee seems to be full of hooligans and rapscallions (great game for the spectrum). Oh aye, its a fucking shithole to boot!!

There was also a guy in the street trying to sell Big Issues. Not content with asking folk if they wanted to buy one he'd chase folk down the street.

It was such a shock to such a fine edinburgh gentleman. Dundee seems to be full of hooligans and rapscallions (great game for the spectrum). Oh aye, its a fucking shithole to boot!!

Sticking up for jock001?

Not at all, enjoying the drolleries of Dohnday being a cultural capital dear boy.

Your life has reached its Ciftci, Tom.

You have me a a disadvantage I fear. :(

Archived