Super Ayr v Brechin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see in the weekly newsletter that we're supporting the Trussell trust on Saturday. The opportunity to donate food to the South Ayrshire foodbanks will be available at all turnstiles, and there will be donation forms available at the club shop and in the match programme.

Said it before on here and will say it again, very impressed with our new level of community engagement since Graeme Miller was appointed Commercial manager.

I reckon we'll take this one, so long as we have 4 fit defenders come Saturday. Was Beattie looking fitter against Morton?

Great to see in the weekly newsletter that we're supporting the Trussell trust on Saturday. The opportunity to donate food to the South Ayrshire foodbanks will be available at all turnstiles, and there will be donation forms available at the club shop and in the match programme.

Said it before on here and will say it again, very impressed with our new level of community engagement since Graeme Miller was appointed Commercial manager.

I reckon we'll take this one, so long as we have 4 fit defenders come Saturday. Was Beattie looking fitter against Morton?

That's an interesting comment. Maybe our committee rep could pick up a few pointers from Mr Miller when down there on Saturday.

This is not a criticism of our lot by the way, merely a suggestion which might trigger some new ideas at the glebe. With attendances falling and a general apathy for the club about the town I think some fresh input might not be a bad thing.

No. Looking for a place other than that bloody bowling club. whats up with bowling club?

Gets a bit tedious every trip we're there. Just fancy somewhere different . Somewhere we can watch a lunch time match and have a bit of decent food. Also somewhere which serves a pint of Best ! ;)

Gets a bit tedious every trip we're there. Just fancy somewhere different . Somewhere we can watch a lunch time match and have a bit of decent food. Also somewhere which serves a pint of Best ! ;)

Your probably better going to Smiths in the town. Good food, loads of big T.V's for the football and always got drink promos on.

You'll also get to see the scene of the crime where Michael Ngoo got carted out in handcuffs.

That's an interesting comment. Maybe our committee rep could pick up a few pointers from Mr Miller when down there on Saturday.

This is not a criticism of our lot by the way, merely a suggestion which might trigger some new ideas at the glebe. With attendances falling and a general apathy for the club about the town I think some fresh input might not be a bad thing.

You ve hit the nail on the head ! Bet you know dozens of folk who are really interested in the team but have just fallen outta the habit of goin ? I know I do , I was with 3 guys at the Peterhead (Petrofac cup game ) in which were absolute mince and they said they d not be back! These were football fans as well...I do feel committee could do more to promote team in and around town but as we ve all agreed on before they clam up and get defensive....they seem happy entertaining their own cleek but no one else.... Or when Rangers came to town putting on receptions for their fans in The Northern.. They ve spoiled The 1983 Lounge by penny pinching , it used to be really popular and attracted a lot of new support... Moan over

He ll have s job ousting our prolific front two

Not a word I'd use to describe our stikers.

Perhaps we need a character that is going to shake them all up. We are a quiet team on the park with no moaning or shouting at each other - we drift through games.

Archived