Pie & Bovril - The Referendum.

sjc

Pie & Bovril - The Referendum  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've already stated that we support the idea of replacing pies (and Bovril) at the football with #protein like chicken, although strictly not Nando's.

I'll speak for Dece here and say that if it's going to a pie, leave out the Bovril. We aren't ferret murdering miners here, gravy isn't a drink.

Let's remember the famous Murray Walker catchprase here, "chicken at the football, pie at the club".

Thanks for clearing that up Rory. What does the DECE Party propose replacing Bovril with? Protein shakes? DECEbombs? Champange?

Thanks for clearing that up Rory. What does the DECE Party propose replacing Bovril with? Protein shakes? DECEbombs? Champange?

Two Benteke's and three to seven gallons of water.

Would depend on how cold it is on referendum day, usually I'd say pie on its own but if it's freezing there can be a need to have both together. I know I should think of the children and consider how too much greasy food may hasten my demise and not be so selfish but on reflection they are better together.

Bovril is the drink of kings. When will pie people realise that Bovril allows Pie to stand tall in the world and be served at the top table? Think of the job losses at all those pie factories and bakers if the Scottish Nasty Pie people have their way and rip apart this great union!

Archived