Pie & Bovril - The Referendum.

sjc

Pie & Bovril - The Referendum  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question:

Should Pie & Bovril go their separate ways or are they better together?

I'll leave the Politics and campaigning of this to the P&B Political Parties with the Polling day to coincide with the P&B Party Election.

Good luck everyone.

Pies are shite. Pigs arses and coos tails served with a jus of rams cocks and baws.

Bovril is oversalted boiled doon hoofs.

Pints and pasties is the way forward. Death to the nostaligists!

I don't see any need for them to be mutually exclusive. Some people like pies, some people like bovril, some people like both and some people like neither. Personally, I'm a Pie and a Bovril man, however I wouldn't wish to enforce this ideal upon anyone.

Who the f**k drinks gravy like it's a drink? Yorkshire folk and/or paedophiles, that's who.

Pie has been held back by the Bovril, it's such a shame that pie's don't have the self confidence to go it alone after a life time being drowned by Bovril.

I'll be voting yes. We do not need Bovril with our Pie. Pie has enough brown sauce reserves to prosper as an independent pie.

All well and good when the weather is reasonably warm but what happens in the depths of Winter?

The pie kiosk has claimed they won't let bovril be served at their kiosks if bovril choses to leave. When asked what bovril's plan B is, bovril claimed it was in the interest of the pie stand to continue sharing the kiosk with bovril.

Bovril should separate from pie and form a new alliance with steak bridie. They should then invite apple turnover, and mars bar to join them in a super alliance of good taste. Then there will be a power struggle. A newcomer will enter the race - Coffee. Coffee tells Bovril it's just a glorified Oxo cube and no-one really wants to drink fucking Oxo cubes if there's a half-decent alternative. Coffee then assassinates Bovril and takeover the whole show. Obviously, this should be a tasty coffee and not some of that awful tasting, nuclear option, scald you so bad your taste buds will go into shock for 24 hours, crappy coffee. Ruth Davidson knew.

I'm still keen to hear the official views of the DECE, YSU, Fun & Klopp Parties are.....

We've already stated that we support the idea of replacing pies (and Bovril) at the football with #protein like chicken, although strictly not Nando's.

I'll speak for Dece here and say that if it's going to a pie, leave out the Bovril. We aren't ferret murdering miners here, gravy isn't a drink.

Let's remember the famous Murray Walker catchprase here, "chicken at the football, pie at the club".

Archived