Jefferies Must Go Thread

He's probably not entitled to his entire contract, football has clauses for resignation, sacking - hence the McCoist disaster. If Dunfermline wish (and they can only afford) to win promotion then they must sack Jeffries.

I for one hope that his obvious retirement at the end of the season will prevent this from happening.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not privvy to the current Dunfermline finances but what I do know is we can't afford not to sack him at this point. In fact, even sticking him on gardening leave until the end of his contract and bringing in a new man would be far better than this.

Obviously opposition fans are going to take the piss if we have one poor result but we've had so many over the past few seasons I've lost track. I'd love to meet any Pars fan who wants us to keep Jefferies on purely footballing merits because I honestly don't believe such a person exists.

You helped us out in a very bleak time JJ but you're hurting the club now, so please go now.

Was hoping to wake up to the news he has been punted. Imagine my diss- etc. Hopefully he's gone before the Stranraer game. They might just give us a total hiding next week.

JJ was a fantastic manager for us in his heyday. He built one of the most exciting Falkirk sides I've seen in almost 35 years of watching the club. His tactics were spot-on and he had such an eye for a player that I honestly don't think we've ever had a better operator in the transfer market than him.

So I'm actually a bit sad that he seems to have lost it in the way he has.

Mind you, I suppose screwing up the Pars only enhances his reputation as a Falkirk legend. :thumsup2

Looking increasingly likely that we'll be stuck with this guy until the end of the season.

I can't believe that lack of anger and passion from the Pars support. We fought so hard to keep the club alive then just sit back at watch as this clown takes us into part time football?

When the third goal went in on Saturday I jumped up and made my thoughts clear about it, I thought others would be doing the same. Was a bit of a solo effort but I went through it anyway.

:lol:

I guess lots of other fans feel the same way but would rather just slink off with ten mins to go. I don't respect that at all tbh.

Looking increasingly likely that we'll be stuck with this guy until the end of the season.

I can't believe that lack of anger and passion from the Pars support. We fought so hard to keep the club alive then just sit back at watch as this clown takes us into part time football?

When the third goal went in on Saturday I jumped up and made my thoughts clear about it, I thought others would be doing the same. Was a bit of a solo effort but I went through it anyway.

:lol:

I guess lots of other fans feel the same way but would rather just slink off with ten mins to go. I don't respect that at all tbh.

It beats the morons that applauded the Morton team off the park on Saturday and came away feeling that we had done well.

Archived