Rovers v Alloa

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKeown looks shot, and is visibly limping.

McKay had a very good half.

He does that all the time.

McKay has been our best player. Anderson took his goal well though. I'd like to see Callachan and Vaughan get on if it is still 1-1 with 25 to go. Think they'd do well in this game.

Pure shite result. The fact we can't assemble a squad that is clearly going to beat a part time alloa side managed by a shite manager is telling of how shite we are just now. But Then even with both our squads in place our ineptness to win games at home is embaraasing. Murray, please, f**k off

ETA: (Paul Merson stlye) no disrespect to alloa but it is equivalent to yourself failing to beat say an Stranraer or something at at home - to clarify this is not an arrogance of our squad and team vs yours- clearly there is not much between the sides - its a frusttration that we cannot assemble a squad clearly better than alloa's.

Pure shite result. The fact we can't assemble a squad that is clearly going to beat a part time alloa side managed by a shite manager is telling of how shite we are just now. But Then even with both our squads in place our ineptness to win games at home is embaraasing. Murray, please, f**k off

Hurry get home paul paton is in bed with ur wife

Lack of strength in depth was obvious today. We had nothing up front. Alloa were poor but we couldn't take advantage.

McKay put in some great crosses in the first half. Unfortunately we could only convert one of them.

Good to see McGurn back in goals. Not sure what happened at their goal as I had a Main Stand pillar in my field of vision, but it looked like another defensive blooper.

Archived