Rovers v Alloa

We seemed to bounce back well to the 4-0 humpings from Hearts, Dundee & Rangers before, so credit where its due and I shall hope for more of the same this week ....

In saying that I could probably name Murray's starting 11, somehow Stewart & Anderson will be back on the bench, Nade/Elliot/Perry straight back in if fit, Laidlaw remaining in goals despite having our best keeper in a long time on the bench and a boring 4-5-1 defense based formation at home to dazzle the crowd LOL ... Serious though, I'm saying this in the hope I'm wrong and people can say GIRFUY, fingers crossed ...

Think this one will be similar to the Falkirk game, stale, slow, shaky players from both teams with Spence probably doing a Baird and Stewart from the bench or Conroy grabbing ours ... 1-1 for me COYR !

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. Club loyalty means I want to see a decent win. However the flip side is I think we need a fresh approach, so unless Mr Inept has been ditched before Saturday, I might just not be too bothered about another nail being driven in to his management coffin......

Seriously, what does it take for the Rovers to pump a manager who is past it oot the door?

Matt elder on twitter. Nade,elliott,Barr and Cuthbert no chance for Saturday. Ellis doubtful and Hill has picked up a niggly injury.

Perry back in for Ellis I guess with the rest of the squad probably unchanged from the last few games.

Do you think GM will throw caution to the wind and play two up front at home?, could we stand the excitement?

Only if he conjures a striker up from somewhere.

Never mind though, our larger squad means that these latest injuries are no problem at all.

Perry back in for Ellis I guess with the rest of the squad probably unchanged from the last few games.

Barry Mackay will be back so everything is OK.........

Our line up is going to be pretty depressing. Probably along the lines of:

Laidlaw; Thomson, Watson, Perry, McKeown; Moon, Fox, Conroy, Anderson/Mackay; Scott; Stewart.

Could be a long 90 minutes.

Much as I'd like to be proved wrong, Alloa don't seem remotely capable of beating anyone at the moment. Not even Hibs.

3-0 Rovers.

Apart from outplaying Hearts a couple of weeks ago? The performance against Cowdenbeath was a real blow and one I didn't see coming but we need to keep some perspective, Alloa have looked really good at times this season. The Raith game is now crucial and we need to see a reaction to the poor performance at the weekend. Raith are there to be got at.

Apart from outplaying Hearts a couple of weeks ago? The performance against Cowdenbeath was a real blow and one I didn't see coming but we need to keep some perspective, Alloa have looked really good at times this season. The Raith game is now crucial and we need to see a reaction to the poor performance at the weekend. Raith are there to be got at.

We are outplaying teams in defence and midfield but we are not taking our chances at goal

Much as I'd like to be proved wrong, Alloa don't seem remotely capable of beating anyone at the moment. Not even Hibs.

3-0 Rovers.

Come off it. You reckon Alloa are going to concede THREE Oggies? :)

I think we'll bounce back on Saturday and get a win. 3-1 wasps1with a hat trick.

McDowell

Meggat

Wasps1

Gordon

Benedictus

Wasps1

Holmes

Simmons

McCord

Wasps1

Spence

Benedictus right back? I'd play Tiff instead of McCord as I don't think hes played too well this season, hope wasps1 has a great debut.

Archived