• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must start with Botti and Loy up top. Supported by smith on one side and Alston on the other. Sibbs and Vaulks in the middle and the normal back 5 with big shug coming back in for Maybury.

Saying this every week but must win.

Must start with Botti and Loy up top. Supported by smith on one side and Alston on the other. Sibbs and Vaulks in the middle and the normal back 5 with big shug coming back in for Maybury.

Hope that back 5 is including your keeper.

I don't know how anyone can want Smith in the starting 11, biggest flop I've seen since....ERM who else did we sign this year. Chicken hearted, looked a few times over to bench on Tuesday I expect to be subbed, looks awkward on the ball and to top it off a beautiful miss-kick.

I've a feeling Maybury will start, he did all that was asked of him on Tuesday, was solid enough and shouted and pointed fingers at fellow defenders. We are still weak defensively, not convinced with Grant, more so when Jordan White beat him for pace and McCrackens form has dipped when he has came in. The full backs, well Maybury could get taken to cleaners at top end of the table teams and Leahy switches off.

I'd probably start Botti tho but not sure if he is ready for a start but he is our best bet. We need to get him to stay mostly central and for Loy to work around, its how Loy is more effective

A midfield four of vaulks Alston Sibbald and Cooper, allowing all but Vaulks to swap throughout the game.

The 11 doesn't fill me with optimism at all tho

Very sadly I can't see how we can got any goals with current set up. We have no natural strikers and no midfield creators. Would be good to see if wee Tam Grant can give us the McGrandles effect because that is what we have lost. Loy tries to be an attacking midfielder when he is our only proven scorer at this level. We need the January window quick or a loan deal using our illustrious leaders legendary contacts! Aye right

Very sadly I can't see how we can got any goals with current set up. We have no natural strikers and no midfield creators. Would be good to see if wee Tam Grant can give us the McGrandles effect because that is what we have lost. Loy tries to be an attacking midfielder when he is our only proven scorer at this level. We need the January window quick or a loan deal using our illustrious leaders legendary contacts! Aye right

Mcgrandles effect ?

Houstie played him as the attacking midfielder which although he can play, isn't his most effective position.

Mcgrandles is a loss due to what he could do, but as an attacking mid, he shouldn't be the loss some of us point towards... Massive loss yes, but where Houstie played him, I feel we had cover.

Grant has to grow a pair for me,doesn't have the pace for him to be sale player but has ability to be decent enough at this level....but that's strictly down to him..... I'd start him before Smith... Even on crutches....

Loy is doing the same as last season, but isn't getting the same service, long high balls = pish service

Sad thing is, there isn't goals in our team, not because Mcgrandles has gone but we are now a very workman like team

Grant has to grow a pair for me,doesn't have the pace for him to be sale player but has ability to be decent enough at this level....but that's strictly down to him..... I'd start him before Smith... Even on crutches....

Bizarre comment, he's been really ill.

How about lining up

MacDonald

Vaulks Shaughnessy McCracken Dick

Sibbald Taiwo Alston

Shepherd Loy Biabi

Mcgrandles effect ?

Houstie played him as the attacking midfielder which although he can play, isn't his most effective position.

Mcgrandles is a loss due to what he could do, but as an attacking mid, he shouldn't be the loss some of us point towards... Massive loss yes, but where Houstie played him, I feel we had cover.

Loy is doing the same as last season, but isn't getting the same service, long high balls = pish service

Sad thing is, there isn't goals in our team, not because Mcgrandles has gone but we are now a very workman like team

I think Houstie new we were going to lose him so started with Ollie & Taiwo further back to try to find the best combination in the middle. (That sure worked out well!) McGrandles is so good that it was right to play him behind Loy while we still had him.

Let's face it, he was so good it would have been the right thing to play him anywhere!

Archived