Clueless Jim v Clueless Jim

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for celtic with their claims. . .Is it not the case that they include season tickets whether they're there or not?

If that were the case then Celtic would announce an attendance of 40,000+ in each game. They don't. Celtic do however routinely announce inflated crowds - 15,000 when there is barely 10,000, 35,000 instead of 20,000, presumably in order to gain some sort of relevance as a well-supported club, even when they're being humiliated on the park by yet another Eastern European pub team.

700 free kids. :lol:

The idea that the section or two of kids in the SE stand made up for the vast, yawning gaps everywhere else deserves a wee sticker for effort and creativity, if nothing else.

Apologies, but what the fcuk are you talking about?

I thought about 200 Morton fans on Saturday so that's fair enough. Why there's a debate about the crowd though I've no idea.

I've waited before commenting but all I'll say was that we had a good spell in the opening 15 minutes, then for the first 10-15 after half-time, and after that it wasn't great. We probably shaded the first half but after we scored, Duffy made substitutions that brought them right back into it and we did nothing to react to it.

We'd had a few warnings prior but the marking for the first goal was non-existent (did we not learn from Pepper's winner at Cappielow?) and the last one was poorly defended as well. McManus in fairness to him was the best player on the pitch again IMO.

A severe kick in the stones to lose it in the last minute but we should be seeing the game out for a draw. We, again, lacked a real turn of pace or creativity throughout and that was the type of game that was crying out for someone like Ryan Wallace in our team. Must do better.

As for the Scully challenge referred to, I don't even need to see the highlights - I was right behind it in the Norrie and he quite clearly won the ball. A good challenge.

Archived