Canadian man finds dead mouse at bottom of McDonald's cup of coffe

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/canadian-man-discovers-dead-mouse-bottom-mcdonald-coffee-cup-article-1.1975400

A Canadian man claims his McDonald's added a dead mouse to his morning cup of coffee.

Ron Morais of Fredericton in New Brunswick shared the gory cup with a dead rodent at the bottom to CBC News.

"I always take the lid off to get my last sip of coffee. And when I took the lid off, there was a little bit of a surprise in my coffee cup" he told the station. "It was a dead mouse."

The customer added the mouse had been in the cup for a while and left "a few little, shall we say, presents" in the drink.

Jennifer LaHaye was with her co-worker when he made the disgusting discovery.

"'Oh my God, there's a mouse in my coffee,' is what he says. I turn around and look at him," she told the station.

"The first time I looked, I actually looked and it's real, he's not joking."

McDonald's issued a statement to the station that the local public health company and a pest control company investigated the franchise and found no evidence of a pest problem.

The company said it would investigate further and cautioned people not to jump to conclusions.

Morais said he wants to talk to McDonald's officials to discover how the mouse appeared in the coffee. Though disgusted by what he had to ingest, he is keeping a good sense of humor about it.

"I mean, hey, you know. I'm here. And I'm in better shape than the mouse," he told the station.

"I'm in better shape than the mouse" :D great line!

I nearly died in a cup once, when you're 3 the shows can be brutal.

Shows dear boy? I thought that was a weegie word only. Down in sunny Greenock it was the fair..

Still my sympathy, childhood experiences can be so traumatic. Watching "The wall of death" when small put me off motorcycles for life.

Archived