How much do you care about the SPL?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a Championship point of view the more interesting end of the SPFL premiership is the relegation struggle.

I'll start paying attention after Christmas

If we've managed to put clear water between us and Rangers by then I'll pay less attention that I would otherwise.

I've just checked and Motherwell are in the playoff slot. What the hell's happening there?

I keep an eye out for Hamilton and will do until they are taken over by the old firm team then I'll switch off.

You'll be waiting a while then, because the Old Firm is well and truly deid.

FWIW, long may the Accies be on top. Refreshing.

I've just checked and Motherwell are in the playoff slot. What the hell's happening there?

Same as us. If Ross County do their usual of spunking a fortune in January and turning their season around then theres every chance the bottom two will be Motherwell and St Johnstone

suppose this is as close to "diddy utopia" as it will get in my life .. the blue side got liquidated , the green side are mediocre at best . fans losing interest .. st johnstone , aberdeen , raith rovers ,winning trophies,s .. the scottish media are pining for theyre favourite fixture to be back on the headlines but with hearts and hibs and potential play offs , it is a season that could break the mould of the last 30 years ..accies are the form team and hearts are flying ... fuckin brilliant .. enjoy it ..

Surely the 4-0 win for killie on boxing day - the game before the one you mentioned - would also be classed as a 'pumping'?

True. I'd completely forgotten about it in fairness. :lol:

Archived