Morton v Ayr

Oh dear: do we have another idiotic, Dean Keenan figure fapping over a mediocre ex-club of theirs?

think you have a fascination with me pal.

with regards to the game I am going to sit on the fence and opt for 2-2

would like to see Ayr line up with Beattie and Donnelly up top, Donald and Slane on wings, McLaughlin and JP in middle.

think the back 4 (if fit) pick themselves, was impressed with Nicky Devlin against the pars and in Peter Murphy they have the best defender I have seen at that level in a long long time.

Barrowman is more than decent striker but J.McLuskey will be Morton`s biggest threat.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we're going to walk this match to be honest as long as we keep the same team from last week. 3-0 Ton.

3-1 Ton.

Just gonna drive to this one, really looking forward to it since I missed the Peterhead game there. I'll say 2 nil Morton with McKee and McManus

^^^

Every game we lost.

This will be our toughest game at Cappielow so far as Dunfermline didn't really show up a few weeks ago. Ayr are on a bad run of form and we have a very good record at Cappielow I think we'll sneak it.

Morton 2-1 Ayr (McManus, Barrowman, Beattie)

Ayr United finished the first quarter of this season with the same points tally and in the same position as at the same point last season.

Despite defeat to Dunfermline last Friday, Ayr have the best head-to-head record against teams in the top-half of the table, picking up 9 points from 12. Morton have managed just 1 win against League 1’s top five.

Morton’s Thomas O’Ware is a former pupil of QueenMargaret Academy in Ayr. Nominally a defender, O’Ware has also played in midfield and up-front this season.

Against my better judgement i have decided to go to this

hope the boys prove me wrong

Just remember that Ayr have a history of digging out great results from the seemingly darkest of occasions. Its our way. I hate when we're on a wee run and are expected to win.

Mon the Ayr.

More chance of me enjoying my 12 hour shift than Ayr winning.

Hoooooowever, Morton on my coupon......

Taken Morton as well today, every time I've put Ayr on in the last 3 years we've lost so hoping its a good omen.

Archived