Alloa v Cowden

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^this. Once our players realised they gave up.

I said that on the day of the game. They probably thought no matter the result it would be 3-0 anyway and just never really tried until the second half but by then the game was dead and burried.

I wouldn't say it's a must win but a defeat would be a serious set-back. Confident we can get a result. Alloa will fancy their chances after deserving a draw against Hearts at the weekend from what I hear but it's a different game when you have to look to win the match.

If Wasps1 wants to keep his pish away from this thread that would be classed as a win for both sets of fans I reckon.

Will certainly be a different kind of game as sevennill points out but it's unfair to suggest that we didn't look to win the match against Hearts. I reckon we had 5 excellent chances to score against Hearts compared to maybe 2 or 3 from them. We should have had 3 points and it was a sore blow to end up losing the match.

I said on another thread that missing chances and losing soft goals has cost us so far. The overall performances have in general been good. If we get the same effort and level of football we saw on Saturday then we'll win this game. Easier said than done. Mon the Wasps.

PS - agreed on wasps1. It seems he has once again forgotten how to use the quote function :(:wacko:

That is top notch banter. You should be on stage. Don't regale us with any more of your wit. I don't think ma sides could take it.

I'm laughing at you and not your comment BTW.

Good boy remember the leash on Saturday

Function button what fucken button

Will certainly be a different kind of game as sevennill points out but it's unfair to suggest that we didn't look to win the match against Hearts. I reckon we had 5 excellent chances to score against Hearts compared to maybe 2 or 3 from them. We should have had 3 points and it was a sore blow to end up losing the match.

I said on another thread that missing chances and losing soft goals has cost us so far. The overall performances have in general been good. If we get the same effort and level of football we saw on Saturday then we'll win this game. Easier said than done. Mon the Wasps.

PS - agreed on wasps1. It seems he has once again forgotten how to use the quote function :(:wacko:

I think he just likes to get his post count up quickly

Good boy remember the leash on Saturday

Function button what fucken button

Can you please just leave pie and bovril for good and to give everyone a good laugh do a NDD resignation thread

Now the internationals have finished we should discuss this.

A rejuvenated Cowden team from the disaster at CP has played some good football and picked up some results. Another new signing to bolster the midfield today won't do any harm.

I wouldn't say it's a must win but a defeat would be a serious set-back. Confident we can get a result. Alloa will fancy their chances after deserving a draw against Hearts at the weekend from what I hear but it's a different game when you have to look to win the match.

If Wasps1 wants to keep his pish away from this thread that would be classed as a win for both sets of fans I reckon.

Of course it is a must win. All the games against the other part timers are. We need the points now, whilst we have the loan players. If we cannot win these games then we are goosed.

An Alloa/Cowden game is never predictable though.

As I pointed out before the last game, in recent history this isn't the case. Generally Cowden don't win.

I think that will still hold good for Sat; we've got the better players and better team. My only real concern is our goalies.

Archived