Wishaw Manager

neilybhoy7

Welcome aboard Chris- hope he plays.

Disappointed to say the least McGroaty resigns and takes wishaw job same day.

Would have been nice if wishaw had contacted the forth and not went behind their backs.

Would imagine he won't be able to play as he is a signed player for forth.

Hopefully the players stick by the forth and there's not an exodus to wishaw of forths best players.

Topic on this thread is who's unattached ... Clearly that doesn't matter to wishaw.

This is not meant to be a post sounding like sour grapes just very disappointed the way this piece of business has been done.

Anyway best of luck to you chris hope it goes well as you were much admired up at Kingshill park.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed to say the least McGroaty resigns and takes wishaw job same day.

Would have been nice if wishaw had contacted the forth and not went behind their backs.

Would imagine he won't be able to play as he is a signed player for forth.

Hopefully the players stick by the forth and there's not an exodus to wishaw of forths best players.

Topic on this thread is who's unattached ... Clearly that doesn't matter to wishaw.

This is not meant to be a post sounding like sour grapes just very disappointed the way this piece of business has been done.

Anyway best of luck to you chris hope it goes well as you were much admired up at Kingshill park.

Perhaps Mr McGroarty applied for the job. Wishaw did invite applications. If that is the case, I don't see what Wishaw have done wrong.

Don't want to go to deeply into it but he was contacted by a person representing wishaw.

I would like to think Cumnock spoke to wishaw before business was done with their manager.

Like I said best of luck to Chris as he is well liked up at the forth.

Weird one that his team take a pasting off us one week and he gets job the next lol.

We will support him all the though on and off the park. Mon the Wishy!

'Support him all the livelong day/way/time'........I can't shake the feeling that we're in a Two Ronnies sketch here,wl. :huh:

Seems strange that nobody from Wishaw contacted Forth and it seems that their ex manager brokered the deal, if ever there was a case of no loyalty in football then this is most definitely the winner, no more to be said about it a very sad day for junior football.

Seems strange that nobody from Wishaw contacted Forth and it seems that their ex manager brokered the deal, if ever there was a case of no loyalty in football then this is most definitely the winner, no more to be said about it a very sad day for junior football.

WIshaw invited applications for the vacant managers post, Chris applied and succeeded in getting the job, why would anybody from WIshaw contact Forth ??? Should WIshaw not advertise the position???

Chris didn't apply for the job he was contacted by Wishaws ex manager, any club with any manners would have contacted the club he was under contract to, it's how decent clubs go about their business

Chris didn't apply for the job he was contacted by Wishaws ex manager, any club with any manners would have contacted the club he was under contract to, it's how decent clubs go about their business

Can't believe ex manager would get involved, but even if he did, Chris would still have to apply. Can't figure what ur getting at, you saying WIshaw should have contacted Forth n tell yous Chris had applied for a job he may or may not get, just to be decent!!! Don't understand your issue with WIshaw, sounds like sour grapes to me. Good luck getting your new gaffer, hope you go about it in a decent manner.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation,Chris is now at Wishaw so it's time to put this one to bed.

Time will tell whether or not it's the correct move for him.

We have an important game at Cambuslang on Saturday to prepare for.

Hey ho if people from wishaw can't see the problem with interviewing somebody who is already in a position with another local club. Then maybe It's me that's got the problem.

Suppose that shit happens in junior football.

If chris had resigned from forth and then applied for the job then I would have no probs with it.

Anyway like I've said best of luck to Glen and Chris two top guys.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation,Chris is now at Wishaw so it's time to put this one to bed.

Time will tell whether or not it's the correct move for him.

We have an important game at Cambuslang on Saturday to prepare for.

Agreed mate.

Archived