Week 10 Predictions.

Really cannot see us conceding 3 or 4 goals to Hearts.

You conceeded 3 goals to us and 4 goals to QotS, Hearts are heads and shoulders above anything we both have to offer. Hearts have by far the best attack in this league. They have players on the bench that can score a hatrick in games in this league..

Don't go by the fact you kept a draw with them last time. If that was the case, then I may as well not head to Ibrox on Saturday as Its already a guaranteed 4-0 defeat like the first time we played them..?

You conceeded 3 goals to us and 4 goals to QotS, Hearts are heads and shoulders above anything we both have to offer. Hearts have by far the best attack in this league. They have players on the bench that can score a hatrick in games in this league..

Don't go by the fact you kept a draw with them last time. If that was the case, then I may as well not head to Ibrox on Saturday as Its already a guaranteed 4-0 defeat like the first time we played them..?

We're playing a completely different formation now though and have since only lost 3-2 to Hibs in the cup. Since then we've kept 4 clean sheets in 6 games conceding only twice.

Don't get me wrong I fully expect Hearts to beat us at home but I don't think it's out of the question for us to give them a good game and make it hard for them.

Really cannot see us conceding 3 or 4 goals to Hearts.

With the greatest respect, that post is a rather silly hostage to fortune. What happens on the park is what counts and Hearts have already done enough to suggest that they can cut open most teams in this division. All we can ask is that we compete from first to last and take it from there.

With the greatest respect, that post is a rather silly hostage to fortune. What happens on the park is what counts and Hearts have already done enough to suggest that they can cut open most teams in this division. All we can ask is that we compete from first to last and take it from there.

Fair enough, I just think our back four and keeper are very strong at the moment and can't see Sow or Keatings 'tearing us apart'.

Fair enough, I just think our back four and keeper are very strong at the moment and can't see Sow or Keatings 'tearing us apart'.

Only two of our many very good attacking options.

Archived