Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 18/10/2014

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rie! Might not go as far as "supporting" your hero......perhaps he can grab a last minute consolation goal for Dumbarton in a 4-1 Hearts win?! ;)

Edit to add: hope you & your Dad are ok.

My legend will score on the 10th Jan...

My dad asked me a few days ago 'Is Nish a Japanese footballer?' as he saw I was wearing new Dumbarton top signed by my legend. I mean my dad's brain is still okay as he remembers I watch football and support my legend :thumsup2

My legend will score on the 10th Jan...

My dad asked me a few days ago 'Is Nish a Japanese footballer?' as he saw I was wearing new Dumbarton top signed by my legend. I mean my dad's brain is still okay as he remembers I watch football and support my legend :thumsup2

You would have enjoyed yesterday Rie......big Nishy got booked!

Nish-san wa kuso.

;)

Know the one you mean, thought he was away to have a cardiac arrest going by the colour of his face. :lol:

Saw this guy too. Total embarrassment. Real hard man shouting at young boys and old men. The only consolation is that, judging by the colour of his face, I doubt he'll still be around for the return fixture.

Hearts were good as expected, cracking ground you have. Fans seem a good bunch but the fan who stood in front of our bus after the game though, what a sad, sad c**t. The red glow from his jaikie face was blinding.

That matches the description of the guy that was trying to square up to me at Haymarket...from the other platform. Everyone was just pointing and laughing at him :lol:

Know the one you mean, thought he was away to have a cardiac arrest going by the colour of his face. :lol:

I'm guessing his train was going to Fife

Sounds like a rogue Cowden fan.

Archived