Dunfermilne v Forfar

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is, but it's not really a concerning statistic. Apart from the fact we've only had 4 games at home in the league this season, we're still getting 2,400 strong crowds in the third tier of Scottish football, which makes me wonder why you're allowing yourself to believe that it isn't good enough.

Enough of the crowd w**k, I'm hoping we match the physical side of our opponents on Saturday while maintaining our own discipline if things get heated - see Forfar playoff match and Peterhead a couple of weeks ago.

Yes it is, but it's not really a concerning statistic. Apart from the fact we've only had 4 games at home in the league this season, we're still getting 2,400 strong crowds in the third tier of Scottish football, which makes me wonder why you're allowing yourself to believe that it isn't good enough.

Enough of the crowd w**k, I'm hoping we match the physical side of our opponents on Saturday while maintaining our own discipline if things get heated - see Forfar playoff match and Peterhead a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully our hammerthrowers give falkingham something decent to cry about .

Getting rid of Husband and keeping Forbes was a mistake by JJ. Husband's performances could be erratic but he offers much more than Forbes.

As I've stated previously, our home form is what will win us the league this year and we ought to be keeping that up on Saturday. Can't see how Forfar are going to score. Our defence looks indestructible right now.

Getting rid of Husband and keeping Forbes was a mistake by JJ. Husband's performances could be erratic but he offers much more than Forbes.

As I've stated previously, our home form is what will win us the league this year and we ought to be keeping that up on Saturday. Can't see how Forfar are going to score. Our defence looks indestructible right now.

Your defence won't cope with our attackers . They never do

Best attack vs best defence should be interesting, although if you offered me 0-0 just now I'd take it.

Despite being top Dunfermline will be favourites this weekend and given their resources they should end up winning this league, however if we can keep up our good start, and get a win on Saturday, you never know what may happen.

I see a few Pars supporters saying that they find ex-players score against them so let's hope a Hubby screamer settles it.

Just remembered that Forbes was under contract for 2 years and not 1. Doh!

Moffat needs a goal in this game. His all-round game against Ayr was brutal. Previously he's done exceptionally well, just been unlucky not to bag a goal, but he was poor against them and he was rightly subbed.

Best attack vs best defence should be interesting, although if you offered me 0-0 just now I'd take it.

Despite being top Dunfermline will be favourites this weekend and given their resources they should end up winning this league, however if we can keep up our good start, and get a win on Saturday, you never know what may happen.

I see a few Pars supporters saying that they find ex-players score against them so let's hope a Hubby screamer settles it.

It's funny because last season we had a right dodgy defence compared to others but definitely had the best attack. Now we have the best attack and defence. It's a great old game!

Archived