Dunfermilne v Forfar

Opposition in 'Forfar are giants' shocker! I imagine the phrase 'hatchetmen' will be used shortly. Danny Denholm, Gavin Swankie, Dale Hilson, Omar Kader, Mark Baxter, James Dale, whichever young brother plays for us. Even if they all stood on each others shoulders they wouldn't touch the crossbar nor could they collectively tackle a cupcake. For f*ck sake - change the record (and I ain't talking about the skids!).

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that anything other than a win at home ainst any side in this division is a failure. I wouldn't take a draw here.

2-0 Pars, Falky and Moffat the scorers.

Will be interesting to see if Forfar have the bottle to come out and attack us. Don't think it suits their defence to do this so they will probably sit in and double up on our fullbacks. This is why I wouldn't play Millen as he's a waste in this situation.

Forfar have a few decent players and I think we need to play at a fast tempo to beat them. Worried about free kicks and corners, hopefully Buchanan will sort us out.

Going for a hard fought 2-0 win.

Pretty much guarantee we won't sit in and defend . Our attacking play has been a joy to watch and we are scoring freely

Opposition in 'Forfar are giants' shocker! I imagine the phrase 'hatchetmen' will be used shortly. Danny Denholm, Gavin Swankie, Dale Hilson, Omar Kader, Mark Baxter, James Dale, whichever young brother plays for us. Even if they all stood on each others shoulders they wouldn't touch the crossbar nor could they collectively tackle a cupcake. For f*ck sake - change the record (and I ain't talking about the skids!).

Why didn't you mention Dazzler Dodds?

Josh Falkingham - midget top trumps.

Number of travelling fans should not concern either team considering both are struggling to attract decent home support despite performing well this season.

A guaranteed hardcore support of 2400 (at the very least) is far from struggling in the third tier of Scottish football. There's a fair few teams in the championship who would love to have that.

According to your website, your home attendances have been showing a downward trend all season. Plus a club with a population, history & stadium like dunfermline should be attracting more supporters. Was responding to a dig about our expected travelling support but genuinely empathise. Station Park offers a great matchday experience, we are top of the league and we play good football but we still can't get more than 500 Forfarians up there.

According to your website, your home attendances have been showing a downward trend all season. Plus a club with a population, history & stadium like dunfermline should be attracting more supporters. Was responding to a dig about our expected travelling support but genuinely empathise. Station Park offers a great matchday experience, we are top of the league and we play good football but we still can't get more than 500 Forfarians up there.

What? A decrease of less than 15% in the first 4 home fixtures in the league? Aye, I'm worried sick about the rapid decline as well.

Archived