Dunfermilne v Forfar

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically correct. Morally... How quickly you forget.

But you didn't mention morality. At all.

And no one has forgotten but it"s done with. Do you expect us to cry like wee fandans that debts have been written off? Do you want us fans to pay off written off debts?

You're a flange

Obviously a better football logic than Jefferies over the last nine games.

That may not be setting the bar tremendously high.

Anyway, Peterhead have now shown the way forward for overly physical teams coming to EEP. Can Forfar outdo them and be down to less than 8 players by half time?

Be good to see Whittle back at LB. Him and Williamson on each side is lethal when we're attacking. Every player has to stand up and put a marker down

Is Lewis Martin going to miss this game?

Be good to see Whittle back at LB. Him and Williamson on each side is lethal when we're attacking. Every player has to stand up and put a marker down

Martin should be back for this one.

Big game. Think we need to win it but a draw isn't a disaster. Not great by any means but a draw with us playing well would be ok.

Think martin should be back. Can also see whittle returning to the side, didn't look particularly rusty vs ayr so he's probably fine to start now. I would think williamson is slightly more likely to drop out than millen tho.

Think martin should be back. Can also see whittle returning to the side, didn't look particularly rusty vs ayr so he's probably fine to start now. I would think williamson is slightly more likely to drop out than millen tho.

Williamson, if fit and available, should always be starting at RB IMO. Brings good attacking options going forward.

Will be interesting to see if Forfar have the bottle to come out and attack us. Don't think it suits their defence to do this so they will probably sit in and double up on our fullbacks. This is why I wouldn't play Millen as he's a waste in this situation.

Forfar have a few decent players and I think we need to play at a fast tempo to beat them. Worried about free kicks and corners, hopefully Buchanan will sort us out.

Going for a hard fought 2-0 win.

Martin should be back for this one.

Big game. Think we need to win it but a draw isn't a disaster. Not great by any means but a draw with us playing well would be ok.

Martin is physically not big enough to handle forfar.

Archived