Airdrie v Brechin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brechin were utter kack, compounded by them putting on Gerry McLauchlan.

Quite impressed with Fraser. He looked assured and composed on the ball. An old head on young shoulders. Richards-Everton was quite good aside from his inability to win a header in the first fifteen minutes.

Hopefully Parker and Blockley get a bit of a run in the side. I still think Parker offers more than Prunty and Blockley put himself about a hell of a lot too.

Agree that Parker gives more to the team I think he is underrated by the majority of the Airdrie support. The big centre half , richard-everton had a good game too today. Hope I got

his name right. Good performance by all today, really enjoyed the game.

Best performance of the season so far today.

The difference in our midfield now that we have someone who looks for the ball, can move it and is creative is remarkable.

Richards - Everton and O'Neil were also solid at the back and O'Neil's ball to Parker for the third goal was excellent. I also thought McNeil had a good game today (he actually caught some crosses) though granted he never had much to do.

Agree RE Parker. I like Prunty but I feel that Parker offers more.

Brechin were garbage. Offered absolutely nothing and had no threat anywhere on the park whatsoever. Surely they can't be that bad every week?

Also does anyone know where Tony Bullock was/who was in the dugout in place of him today?

Was nice to see the fanzine back too!

The difference in our midfield now that we have someone who looks for the ball, can move it and is creative is remarkable.

Richards - Everton and O'Neil were also solid at the back and O'Neil's ball to Parker for the third goal was excellent. I also thought McNeil had a good game today (he actually caught some crosses) though granted he never had much to do.

Agree RE Parker. I like Prunty but I feel that Parker offers more.

Brechin were garbage. Offered absolutely nothing and had no threat anywhere on the park whatsoever. Surely they can't be that bad every week?

Also does anyone know where Tony Bullock was/who was in the dugout in place of him today?

Was nice to see the fanzine back too!

Av just noticed that he hasn't been in the dugout from the Ayr game

Thankfully not . That is possibly as bad as I have seen a Brechin team play in the 40 or so years I have supported them .

Thankfully not . That is possibly as bad as I have seen a Brechin team play in the 40 or so years I have supported them .

Utter shambles today. Club should offer free travel to Stenny for the cup match as an apology to all those who were there today.

At least you lads are taking it well......

Archived