Clueless Jim's Decent at Home FC v Stirling Albion

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strolled it from start to finish today. Stirling offered very little to the game but you can only beat what's in front of you and we did with ease today.

The formation worked fine, allowed us to dictate the play and get the fullbacks to provide the width.

Easy peasy.

I wasnt at the game, so can only expresss my views on the half dozen games ive seen. Ive a high regard for vikingTon so will take his word for events on the park.

Last week the Albion played a very defensive game and almost (almost) sneaked a point against Dunfermline. Yersterday im told they tried the same but still lost. Thats 2 games against full time sides, so you would expect to lose. Ill not take too much frome these games.

Nevertheleass, we have now played against every side and are bottom. 2 goals scored in the last 6 games and the worst defence in the League.

On the positive side they play Airdrie and Stennie at home. Two wins and they are mid table.

Anything else and I cant see the manager staying. Is it his fault the club are bottom, IMO he is partly to blame. He trys to play a formation better suited to the European Championship rather than 3rd tier Scottish football. He is very loyal to players and despite having good young players, relies to much on experience.

Where I suspect he is at a disadvantage is the playing budget. Fan owned has its place and they are quite right to work to a fixed budget but the manager probably has the lowest budget in the League.

Is McDonald a bad manager, sometimes I despair at his tactics, I aslo wonder if his team practice corners or free kicks, at either end of the ground. Overall id place him 6/10 but circumstances will decide whether he stays or not. appointing a new manager can work but now is not the time.

Return to this in two weeks time no doubt.

On paper our side looks more than capable of survival in this division. If we were to play like we did at the end of last season then survival would be likely. But this season we seem keen to let other teams play instead of playing the quality football we were at the end of last season.

Pesadilla, on 11 Oct 2014 - 21:11, said:Pesadilla, on 11 Oct 2014 - 21:11, said:

Nobody asked you though, mostly because you're a cock.

Aww bless.

Oh, and I don't really understand why someone is acting like I said Stirling finished in fourth place. I actually asked where they finished in the post they quoted. Bit of a simpleton.

Aww bless.

Oh, and I don't really understand why someone is acting like I said Stirling finished in fourth place. I actually asked where they finished in the post they quoted. Bit of a simpleton.

3rd ffs

Am sure Ayr Will give us a hard game one we should win but u never know in Football

Am sure ur looking forward to ur Ayrshire trip . Not

Don't think anyone enjoys a trip to Ayrshire

Ayr will rip you lot apart

Archived