QOS v Falkirk

What do you mean back then? I didnt know about it until the summer. Since then, everyone has been pretty clear there was an issue with the pitch and the company who laid it replaced it, at there cost.

Still didnt affect the way it played though. Thats kind of the key point here

Would it really matter if it did, Falkirk's pitch was like a ploughed field the season before they got their plastic pitch laid, can't believe they'd be moaning about another teams pitch.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it really matter if it did, Falkirk's pitch was like a ploughed field the season before they got their plastic pitch laid, can't believe they'd be moaning about another teams pitch.

We had a bad pitch for 1 season in the 10 we've been in Westfield.

Are you really attacking us for it?

Now all the tedious pitch chat is out the way does anyone have any thoughts on the game?

Was McKenna the only one of our injured players to make his return last night against Annan? We may see him returning to the bench. Possibly at the expense of Dzierzawski who continues to do nothing. Higgins will go to left-back back if Durnan makes it. Otherwise it could be any of a number of options that replace the suspended Holt. I can't imagine many expected Kidd to move there last week.

As previously mentioned I'd bin Baird. Aside from that I'd keep the team the same.

I fancy us for a 2-0 win here.

No. It's only going to be open for the big three. Sensible if you ask me, as it cuts down police and stewarding costs.

Stupid if you ask me.

Such costs would be small and it's nice to be hospitable in offering our guests some choice.

In my view, it also improves the match day experience to have spectators on all four sides of the ground.

What's to stop them paying in at the normal away end gate & wandering on to the terrace ?

No need to open the Terregles Street turnstiles , toilets or shop , just use the ones in the away stand .

All we'd need is a couple of stewards / Police on the terrace at most . Our games are normally over Policed anyway .

No point in spending thousands on the terrace & it sitting empty again . Behind the ' big three ' Falkirk have the biggest away support

Stupid if you ask me.

Such costs would be small and it's nice to be hospitable in offering our guests some choice.

In my view, it also improves the match day experience to have spectators on all four sides of the ground.

Spot on MT

Easy home win, as has been suggested by Queens fans.

2-0 Queens

I'm quietly confident and will be even more so if Durnan makes it back, but how come so many Bairns are writing their team off?

I'm quietly confident and will be even more so if Durnan makes it back, but how come so many Bairns are writing their team off?

Because every game we've played this season (2-0 defeat to Rangers aside) has been a procession of unmitigated shitosity of the highest degree.

Don't know how we can claim to be a hit or miss side after first quarter. As palmy Cammy rightly says only real bad day at office was Cowdenbeath, for all the injuries and the couple suspensions we've had I'd say the first quarter was a success.

Looking forward to the game Saturday. From what I hear Durnan should be back so that makes me more confident, it'd be nice to see 'the dog' and kiltie on the bench. For me, this is a massive game, the fact we can create a 7 point gap between us and a team that stood really be up with us. Only real change I'd make is Durnan for holt then swap him and Higgins, rest I'd keep same.

Archived