Broadband down in Auchineleck ?

Dr V

just got a call from my mate in Auchinleck and he was moaning that the internet went down tonight about 4:45. I believe the fault has been tracked back to the Edinburgh city exchange.

I don't believe a fault in Edinburgh could cause such calamity in Auchinleck but you never know. These broadband networks are very complicated

just got a call from my mate in Auchinleck and he was moaning that the internet went down tonight about 4:45. I believe the fault has been tracked back to the Edinburgh city exchange.

I don't believe a fault in Edinburgh could cause such calamity in Auchinleck but you never know. These broadband networks are very complicated

At least they gained entry to the competition on footballing merit

At least they gained entry to the competition on footballing merit

We gained entry to the competition on being a well-structured professional club off the pitch and gained entry to the third-round draw on footballing merit. All-round competence.

Hard luck to Talbot though. Were Edinburgh City a good side? I see they're undefeated in their league.

We gained entry to the competition on being a well-structured professional club off the pitch and gained entry to the third-round draw on footballing merit. All-round competence.

Hard luck to Talbot though. Were Edinburgh City a good side? I see they're undefeated in their league.

Naw, City are total shite.

It might have been a different game if Talbot had retained 11 men, who knows? I wouldn't bet against them doing well in the West and in the Junior Cup. A top team with a passionate support- I might be wrong but perhaps they view the Scottish Cup as an extra bonus and will be looking more for that record 11th win.

Playing three quarters of the game down to ten was always going to be tough, huge playing surface made it hard to keep the game compact, Edinburgh City had two or three decent players but never over ran Talbot at any time, overall Talbot deserved a draw with second half display as the game was mainly played in Edinburgh's half, we will take the defeat with good grace , move on to next week and wish Edinburgh City all the best in the next round, the big Scottish is as someone posted a bonus and a great one at that, bread and butter stuff starts again next week.!!

sorted,dev.fixed the fault. thought to be a breakdown of commuication around the almondvale area.it happens! p.s.thanks for the compliment?not every team gets a new thread after a defeat.we are there to be beat every week. :)

Archived