Latest scores

Supermiller

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you at the game Jinkie?..thats some result for Newmains. Ah take it they played out their skins to beat Rossvale

Don't know much about the game other than some of the staff at Petershill Park were raving about the goal which they reckoned was from nigh on halfway.

Absolutely appalling performance from Whitletts today. We will never go up from this league if we don't start performing and the attitude needs to be better.

Think that a bit unfair ..

I was at the game & it had everything but bankies just got measure of you today.

Coulda been more to be fair but we have had a few doings from you recently so good to get a result for a change.

You have a good strong squad and no leagues are ever won in October.

You will be there or thereabouts at end of season.

Maybe you can lay off slagging other teams (in higher divisions) and stop bumming up you own lot who look like theyre pressing the self destruct button again.

In the advanced positions certainly more than capable bit conceding 5 goals in any league game is not promotion winning stuff, starting to sound a big like last years league campaign for whittlets , score plenty but loose at defending. Credit to Annbank though, certainly cannot take anything away from them.

In the advanced positions certainly more than capable bit conceding 5 goals in any league game is not promotion winning stuff, starting to sound a big like last years league campaign for whittlets , score plenty but loose at defending. Credit to Annbank though, certainly cannot take anything away from them.

Annbank are a decent side who are capable of taking points from any team in the adl, but to be honest I'm not so sure whittlets are strong enough to get promotion, I think Kilwinning and ardrossan will be the teams to beat with maybe whittlets, lugar and darvel pushing them all the way

Think that a bit unfair ..

I was at the game & it had everything but bankies just got measure of you today.

Coulda been more to be fair but we have had a few doings from you recently so good to get a result for a change.

You have a good strong squad and no leagues are ever won in October.

You will be there or thereabouts at end of season.

Still very disappointing from our point of view. If we have any aspirations of going up a division we need to start performing better as a whole team. Annbank thoroughly deserved the win yday no doubts abt it.

We've dropped to many points already so far for my liking and Kilwinning have made an excellent start so far and will be tough to catch.

Archived