Alex Salmond In Kick-Ass Mode.

Ludo*1

It's amazing that someone can be so awe-inspiring in his projection of a better future but also eminently capable of vicious putdowns of sycophantic idiots.

Great politician, terrific thread (if it stays on track)

Just reading that back made me realise how titillating it would be if Alex Salmond debated with some of the trolls on here. Bloodbath

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just reading that back made me realise how titillating it would be if Alex Salmond debated with some of the trolls on here. Bloodbath

No doubt but that would surely be a form of bullying? In the same way if some of these clowns debated with any WM politician, they'd look like c**ts too.

So easy to debate with people who are not as experienced or knowledgeable but when it came to it, Salmond relied on interrupting and shouting at Alistair Darling and making sh*te up about a media and business conspiracy.

This was because his plan was directionless and assumed so much it was deemed unworkable. I'm quite happy to be ridiculed as long as I know the wee Linlithgow no mark isn't going to break up the UK. Also I'd have far better manners in a debate that that loathsome little Salmond turd

The seethe Salmond causes is hilarious, They hate him simply because he is so good

:blink:

He blew the referendum when it was a great time by being a narrow minded, paranoid, directionless bully. He's so good that he resigned as FM. Do you mean good as in a Ronny Delia type of good?

Hi Banty!!!! Totally agree with the things you say! No matter what these ppl say the cannot deny that Britannia still rules the waves

British Gas, the queen, David Cameron, BP, the pound, Northern ireland, jaguar, the proms, the British Lions, Andy Murray, tea, bangers and mash, Bulldogs, the great British bake off, Gordon Ramsey, MG'S, world war 2, green street the movie, Berwick Rangers, Glasgow rangers, balmoral castle, boris Johnson, the red busses, black taxis, the O2, SAS, whiskey, steel, coal and oil and gas to name a few brilliantly British made

You know, i would think more of all you Yes voting seethers if you just admit you despise the English, and that played a major part in the way you voted, just saying ken ??. Go on, let it all out, you know you want too

You know, i would think more of all you Yes voting seethers if you just admit you despise the English, and that played a major part in the way you voted, just saying ken ??. Go on, let it all out, you know you want too

Too busy hating folk from the borders to care about what's past it

I'm starting to think you need help, or maybe a friend in life.

Hi Banty!!!! Totally agree with the things you say! No matter what these ppl say the cannot deny that Britannia still rules the waves

British Gas, the queen, David Cameron, BP, the pound, Northern ireland, jaguar, the proms, the British Lions, Andy Murray, tea, bangers and mash, Bulldogs, the great British bake off, Gordon Ramsey, MG'S, world war 2, green street the movie, Berwick Rangers, Glasgow rangers, balmoral castle, boris Johnson, the red busses, black taxis, the O2, SAS, whiskey, steel, coal and oil and gas to name a few brilliantly British made

post-53921-14125497144181_thumb.jpg

Shove your dying union up your fucking arse.

Yes, I know it's obviously someone from here taking the piss.

Archived