Detectorists

happysouth

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hands up who forgot Season 3 started last night???
Delightful surprise to find it recorded on my planner, just watched it and it was really good!!!
It's an amazing program, it's not a blockbuster, you can't say that it's brilliant and you definitely can't say it's shite, it's not pretentious or arty but also it doesn't pander to the lower denominator, it's just plods along nicely, everybody who watches it loves it and wishes the stayed in that village or drank in that pub as I said earlier it is what it is and that is delightful!!!

10 minutes ago, Thomas Wrongun said:

superb start to the new season,  it's always nice when there is a bit of time passed between seasons. Lots of things of have changed but they don't bother explaining it it just gets on with it :)

Like Lance's girlfriend.........where did she come from? Disappointed that Sophie seems to have left. If this is to be the last series, as Crook has said, I hope to god they hit the jackpot in the end but they have a habit of stringing us along and sharing their pain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Really like how this is unfolding. It is very much closing off the show and very much looks like it will be a happy ending. Not been enough of the 'club' this season sadly  as that is some of the best comedy in the show.

They're good at making us suffer. If they don't make that find next week I think my head may explode!!