Hearts cut Rangers allocation

Hearts were given the same allocation as some European clubs have had in the past which included part of the Broomloan Road stand. There was a bit of bother with objects getting thrown from both sections and since that game the police have decided away allocations are limited to 1,000. Since the Dumbarton game the extra allocation Hearts were given is now used as a 'buffer zone' between the rival supports and so far has cut back on any trouble in that area

Why do you need a buffer zone in a stadium with thousands of empty seats? Segregation should be simple.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no problem with Hearts cutting the allocation. The Home clubs have a responsibility to their support and should always look after their interests

Same as most Rangers fans I've spoke too, hopefully we can keep the crowds up for a few years.

So The Rangers will have less fans at Tynecastle than we did?

Pleasing.

Hearts will have more fans at their home game than they did against Falkirk. It is their home game and should be about their support getting behind the club when they are needed most and not about how many tickets Rangers get or any away team for that matter.

They cut our allocation in Burley's season, it didn't last long then I doubt it will last long this time either.

Your allocation was actually cut for three seasons: the second match of 2005-06, plus all of 2006-07 and 2007-08.

We'll be back in the top flight next year while you continue to flounder in the Championship, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Hearts were given the same allocation as some European clubs have had in the past which included part of the Broomloan Road stand. There was a bit of bother with objects getting thrown from both sections and since that game the police have decided away allocations are limited to 1,000. Since the Dumbarton game the extra allocation Hearts were given is now used as a 'buffer zone' between the rival supports and so far has cut back on any trouble in that area

Although your fans only seem to turn up in numbers to see the famous Heart of Midlothian - as our game was your highest crowd of the season by the proverbial mile - but seeing as there was still about 8,000 empty seats I don't see why we can't just be allocated half the lower Broomloan plus the corner. You don't sell season tickets there anyway.

Hearts will have more fans at their home game than they did against Falkirk.

About the same, actually.

Why do you need a buffer zone in a stadium with thousands of empty seats? Segregation should be simple.

The Rangers fans certainly shouldn't be allowed to use the section above the away fans at ibrox. Their behaviour has demonstrated this.

The Rangers fans certainly shouldn't be allowed to use the section above the away fans at ibrox. Their behaviour has demonstrated this.

What behaviour? I was under the impression that they didn't do anything...

• 2 weeks later...

Our SC didn't request an allocation for this game on a majority member vote, getting a bit fed up with this pish tbh !

Is that to do with Hearts cutting the allocation or part of an overall fans boycott?

Cause boycotting the game will help Fat Sally and his team; walk out of the tunnel and it's maroon on all four sides of the stadium, not a speck of blue in the house (except for jeans and one or two Jambos in everyday clothing that just happens to be blue)

I will be there anyway, I will be near the guy in the watp, ftp,1690, no surrender hoodie who will probably be waving a "oranger order scarf" in one hand, a flare in the other whilst square going the police with his feet.

Let me guess, you'll be holding the other end of his political banner?

I will be there anyway, I will be near the guy in the watp, ftp,1690, no surrender hoodie who will probably be waving a "oranger order scarf" in one hand, a flare in the other whilst square going the police with his feet.

Will still be going through too even if it means having to settle for a ticket in the home end.

Selective boycott of certain fixtures.

:lol:

Are you sure it's not just because you're utterly shite and nine points behind the league leaders?

A bit like the reason why your glory hunting moron fans have walked away in their numbers from Ibroke.

Will still be going through too even if it means having to settle for a ticket in the home end.

:lol:

You have no chance. The match is almost sold out already and you have to be on our database.

Archived