Hearts cut Rangers allocation

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite right. Am I right in thinking that Lothian and Borders Police are sponsoring the match ball as a result?

Lothian and Borders outlived Rangers but met their own death sentence just less than a year later.

If I was in charge of Hibs I'd give Sevco whatever allocation we get for Ibrox (1100?) and leave the rest of the South Stand empty.

Fucking YOLO.

ETA: Scrap that. Our Ibrox allocation sold sporadically across the South Stand, with the other seats amongst them given out for free to anyone who's at least one of the following:

Catholic

Muslim

Gay

SNP member

Swarthy

An immigrant of some kind

Left leaning, anti-royalist hippy

Palestinian

Make it a big camp minority day in the away end. Sounds fabulous.

If I was in charge of Hibs I'd give Sevco whatever allocation we get for Ibrox (1100?) and leave the rest of the South Stand empty.

Fucking YOLO.

ETA: Scrap that. Our Ibrox allocation sold sporadically across the South Stand, with the other seats amongst them given out for free to anyone who's at least one of the following:

Catholic

Muslim

Gay

SNP member

Swarthy

An immigrant of some kind

Left leaning, anti-royalist hippy

Palestinian

Make it a big camp minority day in the away end. Sounds fabulous.

I can tick two of the boxes :lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Cut it to zero. f**k them. f**k every one of them.

This.

As someone said, they're boycotting us anyway so it shouldn't matter. Hearts should open up the entire Roseburn stand to their own fans. I can live without going to Maison Greyskull but a Sevconian-free Tynie would be great.

Stuff them and their unrelenting anti-social bigoted existence.

I wonder if they'll do that to us aswell?

For our last visit to Easter Road Hibs only allocated the bottom half of the South stand to begin with and only made the top half available once the bottom half had sold out.

It was never really explained why this happened but at the time we were in administration and heading for relegation or oblivion so maybe the Hibs ticket office thought we wouldn't need the whole stand. As it turned out the quixotic support that our lost cause of a season had generated meant that demand was probably higher than normal.

It's conceivable that if Hibs season deteriorates from here that there would be questions about their ability to fill the Roseburn and it'll get released to Hibs section by section in a similar manner to allow the unsold remainder to be opened up to Hearts fans

But as we're talking about the New Years derby here I think that's pretty unlikely.

Wait, why are Rangers fans boycotting this match?

Well done to Hearts for doing this though, they'll sell out easy. Anyone know what the minimum away allocation can be? I'd be giving Rangers whatever that is.

It's apparently to pay us back for releasing a statement ripping the absolute shite out of their snidey attempt to rejoin the league in the Championship rather than Div 2 after their club died.

Boycott away lads :)

We're going to struggle to sell all our allocation, there's no way we can survive without "ra peepuls" money. Less than 10k at the game after this announcement. Shocking. We'll probably be too far behind them points wise for the game to matter anyway.

:lol:

Archived