Hearts cut Rangers allocation

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Are you sure it's not just because you're utterly shite and nine points behind the league leaders?

A bit like the reason why your glory hunting moron fans have walked away in their numbers from Ibrox

Some have their own reasons for staying away, reasons that have been well documented, understand and respect their choice.

:lol:

You have no chance. The match is almost sold out already and you have to be on our database.

There's always a spare going wherever you go!

Why have they chosen the Hearts game? Surely not because of the SPL Vote?

Just on those from my own SC, more an individual stance of not giving any of their hard earned cash to a club and support who were happy to see us finished I believe.

Just on those from my own SC, more an individual stance of not giving any of their hard earned cash to a club and support who were happy to see us finished I believe.

But then, you'll never attend any away games.

Even clubs like mine who voted disgracefully, did so in the face of overwhelming fan opinion.

But then, you'll never attend any away games.Even clubs like mine who voted disgracefully, did so in the face of overwhelming fan opinion.

As mentioned earlier, I understand and respect the standpoint, But I find that I'm resigned to accepting what's happened in the past now and just want to get on with following and supporting my team. I know many other fellow Bears who feel differently though and that's their rightful choice.

As mentioned earlier, I understand and respect the standpoint, But I find that I'm resigned to accepting what's happened in the past now and just want to get on with following and supporting my team. I know many other fellow Bears who feel differently though and that's their rightful choice.

Yes, fair play.

I wasn't so much having a go at you, as criticising those who choose to boycott particular venues by making spurious distinctions between the various clubs. The reality is that Rangers found few friends back then and any notion of targeting particular clubs is daft.

Yes, fair play. I wasn't so much having a go at you, as criticising those who choose to boycott particular venues by making spurious distinctions between the various clubs. The reality is that Rangers found few friends back then and any notion of targeting particular clubs is daft.

If people wish not to go certain games then they have that right, just like with Asda's comments on the referendum has meant that they'll never get another penny from me.

Freedom of choice and all that.

If people wish not to go certain games then they have that right, just like with Asda's comments on the referendum has meant that they'll never get another penny from me.

Freedom of choice and all that.

Of course people have such freedoms and thank God that's the case.

Similarly however, I have the right to highlight the occasions when I think people are being mindless fools.

Delighted so many Jambos will be there, but I like grounds to be as full as possible. I'm sure Tynecastle will sell out for this one. Teams not giving a bigger allocation to clubs who could sell them, when there will be lots of empty seats is sad. (Derbies at Easter Road are often like this).

Of course people have such freedoms and thank God that's the case. Similarly however, I have the right to highlight the occasions when I think people are being mindless fools.

Are you trying to set the QC off on another rant?

Delighted so many Jambos will be there, but I like grounds to be as full as possible. I'm sure Tynecastle will sell out for this one. Teams not giving a bigger allocation to clubs who could sell them, when there will be lots of empty seats is sad. (Derbies at Easter Road are often like this).

The game is over a month away and we've almost sold three sections of the Roseburn already.

Archived